Home
With all the talk of after market stocks, I was hoping someone might have a factory LH COMPACT take off they would be willing to sell? Thanks
i've been looking for a rh compact for my granddaughter for a long time to put on her .243. they seem to be scace. haven't ever seen a lh stock for sale.
With the thousands of Ruger "American" rifles out there, you would think a quality synthetic aftermarket stock would be forthcoming in the near future for the RAR stock. Of course, we lefty's will have to dremel out for a lefty bolt and plug the right-handed bolt slot.
The RH ones are on the Ruger store, and the LH ones can be ordered from the parts department, if you can't find a pre-owned one.
Well I called Ruger today and they told me there were no LH Compacts anywhere for sale through them, so back to begging. LOL smile
Originally Posted by bbassi
Well I called Ruger today and they told me there were no LH Compacts anywhere for sale through them, so back to begging. LOL smile
Dab nabbit! I guess I should have gotten one previously. My 10yo is fine with the standard length stock, but for the 7yo it's too long. Looks like I may end up buying one and cutting it or springing for a Boyds At-One...
Its cause Ruger dropped a bunch of LH versions of the Americans, and no more LH compact guns on their catalog or Davidsons exclusives.
But, it seems they would still have parts. Maybe not though.
© 24hourcampfire