Home
$600- Manners EH1 Elite Fill- *LEFTY*, Rem 700 SA, M5, Sendero Contour, Black, right side flush cups, bedded w/ pillars, some cosmetic wear, 2.2lbs with DBM!
-INCLUDES Seekins AICS DBM

$550- McMillan Hunter- *LEFTY*, Rem 700 LA, BDL, Grey with black specks, Bartlein 3b inlet, stainless sling swivels, bedded w/ pillars, 24 oz
-INCLUDES BDL LA bottom metal, spring, follower and action screws (cerakoted Satin)

$450- Win M70 Custom *LEFTY* 'Super Grade' Wood Stock Long Action- pillar bedded, two piece bottom metal floorplate/triggerguard included (cerakoted Graphite black), this was originally purchased here on the fire, GORGEOUS wood but I'm putting an Echols Legend on that rifle instead.
Posting up pics of the LH Super Grade stock for DH175...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Who checkered that and did the other finish work?
Original ad-- Note- barrel channel was opened up for my #4 Pac-nor

"This came from a nice piece of quarter sawn walnut, I couldn't tell you the species. Jack Belk picked out the blank for me about 16 years ago (thank goodness he didn't build it or I still wouldn't have it back). It has a good straight grain through the forend dropping down nicely through the grip, going into some very pretty figure in the butt with some fiddleback in it as shown in the pic. I call it "chocolate fudge" since to me it has a very dark brown chocolate appearance. The grip cap and forend are genuine ebony wood, no plastic here. Finish is 20 coats of Tru-Oil and the recoil pad is a 1/2" Pachmayr Decelerator.

The checkering was done by hand with a double ribbon under the forend and an interesting border, the grip is a fairly standard panel."
bottom metal for the R700 Long Actions is SOLD.

I'll take $500 for the manners AND the Seekins DBM
I’ll take the Manners and Seekins. PM sent.
© 24hourcampfire