Home
https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/736676571208
Release date? I think be of those might follow me home....
Got a E mail from Davidsons said there in stock link above lowest price $839.

I am going to wait
Grabagun is the cheapest online so far. Gunbroker has a whole bunch now. Davidsons currently has only 1 in stock.

There is supposed to be a stainless/walnut 450 bushmaster coming out in LH this year as well. 20" barrel. Not sure if it will have a brake or threads, or not. It is another exclusive from Randy's in Michigan.
Just an FYI...........I purchased a new Ruger Hawkeye FTW in 6.5 just three months ago. I have been very disappointed in the quality control and the accuracy. Stock fit/bedding was poor. Hinged floor plate would not open. Muzzle brake replacement blank was missing. After thorough cleaning and barrel break-in, best accuracy I could achieve after five different factory, 140-gr loads was about 3" for a 3-shot group. I changed to a proven scope and obtained the same result. I attempted to check the front screw torque because Ruger recommended 95 in. lbs, but as i said, the hinged floor plate wouldn't open.

I contacted Ruger several times, and was sort of shocked when they responded:

"Thank you for contacting Ruger Customer Service. Your Customer Service Issue # is 10175270. The expected accuracy of 6.5 Creedmore Hawkeye is 1 1/5 " @ 50 yards. If you are unable to get this accuracy we recommend sending in the rifle."

I can achieve 3-MOA accuracy with my Savage 20-gauge slug gun!

Rifle is due back soon and I really am trying hard to give it a fair shot (pun intended). Here's me crossing my fingers..................
Dave Lefty as I previously posted mine, came back very accurate and with no issues, I did not state accuracy expectations just that it had chamber issues, did not want to paint myself into a corner, no of 3 other LH FTW with similar issues. Ruger is good at taking care of customer concerns based on several experiences.

As previously posted

My LH Ruger FTW in 6.5 CM had a chamber issue and that is what I asked Ruger to look at. It came back with a new bolt and barrel, it came back very accurate before not. Best to avoid stating accuracy expectations and have company say it meets there specs.

And you have not corrected the issues.
I’d just buy that new tikka lefty in the classifieds in 6.5cr
Has anyone tried one of these rifles yet ?
No go ahead and let us know please.
I have a Ruger American Predator LH 6.5 CM and its among the most accurate rifles I own.
OSU same here my RAR Predator is more accurate than my LH Tikka T3X 6.5 CM, and my LH Ruger FTW 6.5 CM.
My Ruger American Predator is stupid accurate.

Was the dirtiest factory new rifle I've ever encountered. Took a long time to get the chunks out of the barrel to even start shooting it.

Took exactly 38 rounds for it to settle down. Rounds 39-45 of Prime 130 grain ammo all went into a dime size group.

It is my all around truck rifle. Now wears a Magpul stock. (Right handed converted to left hand use). A Vortex 2.5-10x32 scope and uses the AI style mags.

I;m kinda liking it and every time I take it out to shoot, I wonder how can they do this at that price point?????
As you've said before, its a race to the bottom with these cheap rifles. I think they all shoot well but this Ruger is stupid accurate.
I agree.

Ill grab my RAR Predator to hunt with before anything else.
My LH 6.5 CM RAR Predator Boyds Stock SWFA 6 X 42 its a pig but very accurate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
KK, did you modify the stock or was it cut for a LH bolt?
KK, Another Inquiring Mime wants to know this^^^^^^^^^
Had LH cheek piece and inleted for a RH gun, opened up inlet for LH safety and internals, Filled in RH bolt cut out and inleted for LH bolt.

It is a heavy beast 9# 11.7oz Boyds stock

Used a sticker to cover black epoxy on RH bolt cutout fill.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Looks Good. Thanks
Do those Boyds stocks use the same bedding v-blocks as the factory stocks?
Other than the barrel profile, what's the difference between the Predator and standard? Boyds does inlet for a left hand action in the standard RAR so it might be simpler to open up the barrel channel. FWIW they have several lefty stocks for RH actions on their Rapid Fire sale section. The stock I got for my RAR compact came with new bedding blocks and a tube of epoxy bedding to install.
Similar to factory v blocks.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Grabagun is the cheapest online so far. Gunbroker has a whole bunch now. Davidsons currently has only 1 in stock.

There is supposed to be a stainless/walnut 450 bushmaster coming out in LH this year as well. 20" barrel. Not sure if it will have a brake or threads, or not. It is another exclusive from Randy's in Michigan.

If you could please, how would one go about contacting Randy's in Michigan?

Thanks,
Thanks KK
Originally Posted by 25aught6
Originally Posted by KenMi

If you could please, how would one go about contacting Randy's in Michigan?

Thanks,

Randy's Hunting Center
Thank You!
I'm thinking that limited run from Ruger isn't happening any time soon. They were down or understaffed, then the panic buying hit. They build what there is demand for. Small orders get shelved. Maybe late year, but I really doubt it. Till the black gun and carry gun buying slows way down
© 24hourcampfire