Home
Posted By: clintsfolly Dealer info - 12/19/20
Dealer info? Simpson,s Good? Ok ? bad? They are 7-8 hrs from me and just two hrs out of the way to go see my granddaughter.
Posted By: erich Re: Dealer info - 12/19/20
You will love the store. I usually go through their web site and have a list of weapons I want to look at, out of my list of ten I bought three(sxs, O/U combo, drilling). They let me take the barrels so they could pack just the buttstocks and action in one box to save me money on shipping. Read the descriptions carefully and look the guns over closely. They have a lot of guns there and do miss some stuff. Good luck be sure and check that they will be open.

I live a thousand plus miles from their shop but it is only 400 miles from my family's place not on the way but my wife camp at the city park and spend a couple days going through the shop. Galesburg has a beautiful city campgrounds on the lake.

I've bought a couple sight unseen and have had good luck with them, in fact I have a couple I'm looking at if I sell a couple.
Posted By: windridge Re: Dealer info - 12/19/20
Originally Posted by erich
You will love the store. I usually go through their web site and have a list of weapons I want to look at, out of my list of ten I bought three(sxs, O/U combo, drilling). They let me take the barrels so they could pack just the buttstocks and action in one box to save me money on shipping. Read the descriptions carefully and look the guns over closely. They have a lot of guns there and do miss some stuff. Good luck be sure and check that they will be open.

I live a thousand plus miles from their shop but it is only 400 miles from my family's place not on the way but my wife camp at the city park and spend a couple days going through the shop. Galesburg has a beautiful city campgrounds on the lake.

I've bought a couple sight unseen and have had good luck with them, in fact I have a couple I'm looking at if I sell a couple.

What he said.

Deal with Floyd there, trust me. wink
© 24hourcampfire