Home
Posted By: luv2safari Tossed a Bid - 01/26/23
at this BBF. I bid nearly what it's worth, but someone always wants something too badly, and they go crazy, it seems. It's unique that it's a moderate quality Italian gun with a claw mounted scope. It was probably sold as a lower end combo gun in a German sports/department store.

If you guys have any interest I'll stop bidding and tell you my high bid in a PM. It should shoot well. Most Zolis do, and the scope & mounts are better quality glass and mounts. Be aware that you're stuck with that scope and mounts; no inexpensive changes.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/964089883
Posted By: texken Re: Tossed a Bid - 01/28/23
neat gun, go for it, I don't need that set up, Ken
Posted By: M1Riflenut Re: Tossed a Bid - 02/05/23
Did you win it?
Posted By: geedubya Re: Tossed a Bid - 02/06/23
That would have been an interesting combo IMHO!

ya!

GWB
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Tossed a Bid - 02/06/23
I quit at a bit lower price. I have an uber-accurate Valmet 300 series in 12/222 and a couple of SAKO mounts to mount a low mount scope and a medium sized bell scope.

IMO the final sale price was a decent deal, considering the good quality scope in claw mounts. But, that mount system limits replacing the scope if ever needed or wanted.

And, I can regulate the barrels to shoot the same place and use a slug in the 12ga barrel.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: erich Re: Tossed a Bid - 02/07/23
The scope and mount were the limiting factors for me also.
Posted By: texken Re: Tossed a Bid - 02/09/23
been looking at a 20ga/222, I like the 20, but have everything around it caliber wise, 16/22hornet, 16/savage22hp, 16/222 mag, a savage 20/223, would like to sell the savage and buy European made ( the savage is 100%, I don't use that phrase very ofter )
© 24hourcampfire