Home
Posted By: luv2safari Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/13/19
It seems that a site called shopify is diverting anything headed to Simpson's site. I have the same issue with two computers and my smart phone.
Posted By: erich Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/13/19
That happened to "Shotgun World" awhile back also, but fixed now. There you could just click out of it and you would be on SW. I looked at Simpson last night and it was ok but they had a whole new format and you could no longer zoom to increase the size of the weapon for closer inspection.
Posted By: erich Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/13/19
Just went and looked and it worked fine.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/13/19
It's working now. Last night there was a problem, however.

I just ordered another drilling from them...second in a week. YIKES!!! I need an intervention.
Posted By: Blackfly1 Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/13/19
Multiple drilling purchases is a symptom of Bockbuschflinte disease. Oh my! Could you have a case of doppel case?
You might need a couple doses of einstecklaufs.
Bfly
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/14/19
I do need two einstecklaus now. My problem just gets worse...chronic Schienendrilling envy, I'm told.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/15/19
Luv2 you just HAD to mention them. I went there and bought something …….. again. Rusty
Posted By: erich Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/15/19
Two years ago my wife and I made a big swing through the Midwest we left WA and drove to WI(fishing), down to AR(dug for diamonds) and across to CO before heading home. We took all state highways staying off the interstates as much as possible. We spent a couple days in Galesburg, I had a whole list of guns I wanted to look at. They set me up with a spot on the bench to set my tools and let me break down guns, measure everything and read proof marks etc. They gave me a tour of the place, back rooms include. I ended up buying three guns and they sent the barrels home with me and shipped just the actions, saving me a bit on the shipping. Great place to do business with.

The north end of Galesburg has a great city campgrounds on a lake that we stayed at.
Posted By: sharps4590 Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/17/19
After the original post I didn't even go there to check.....because I know what happens when I do visit their site. Glad I'm no closer to them than I am or I'd be broke. They're just a bit out of my comfort zone for a one day road trip.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/18/19
But easy shipping time and distance. One of my favorite places to check. I'm far enough away its a two day trip to get time on site and come back home. North West Misery. Rusty
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/19/19
That is a dangerous store for me to visit..
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 02/20/19
Originally Posted by rustyzipper
Luv2 you just HAD to mention them. I went there and bought something …….. again. Rusty

laugh grin

I'll split my commission check with you. whistle whistle whistle
Posted By: mdcotonopu Re: Simpson Ltd Hacked ?? - 05/08/19
origin has asked me twice today for my password when logging into Tapped Out... havent been asked for my pw in weeks... wonder if someones been messing around with mine too
© 24hourcampfire