Home
Since I can't get around well enough anymore, hunting is history, and I'm donating all my combo guns to the Humane Society and various wolf and raptor restoration organizations.

Also, for health reasons I have become a vegan.

I gave my grandson a couple of HP rifles and several high grade double shotguns, but everything else is being hauled off. It was a great run and lasted many years.

L2S
I know it's April fools day but that isn't even funny, it would be better on Halloween, it's just plain scary.
WTF .....
Originally Posted by erich
I know it's April fools day but that isn't even funny, it would be better on Halloween, it's just plain scary.

BOO! wink
L2S
I am establishing a charity that will meet the qualifications you have outlined. That charity has identifed me as the first recipient of its services. I think you have my addtess. I await the arrival of your cast offs.
Not sure about that vegan thing. It might be too much of a shock to an old, worn out body. Better stick to wild game meat and limit your exposure to veggies.
Bfly
Goodonya (if by humane society, you mean a local humane society, not the evil HSUS). I think you will ultimately find this philanthropy fulfilling.
© 24hourcampfire