Home
Anybody familiar with this outfit?
They offer aftermarket parts for Tikka rifles.

Ordered a couple things online from them a few days ago and paid with credit card. Website said they were “In Stock”. Hadn’t heard a thing….no email, nothing to indicate it was shipped.
Guess I just expected a little communication.

Anybody ordered from them?

Should I be worried?

Thanks,

Leftybolt
I hadn't heard of them before. I did an ABN search and it's a sole trader registered in NSW 2hrs north of Sydney.

Have you tried contacting them through their website?

Would have expected an order confirmation email at least. May not always get shipping updates.
I got an email thanking me for registering on their website when I placed my order but no actual order confirmation.
Having said that, when I sign into the website and click “my orders” there my order is with all the details showing it’s paid for. Says …”in processing”

Guess I just expected a shipping confirmation or email at this point….it’s been several days now since I ordered.

If anybody else has had any experience good or bad with them please let me know.

Thanks,

Leftybolt
Lefty,
I bought their Tikka bottom metal a few months back, and it turned-up, no worries. Needed a bit of advice on fitting, and got a quick and accurate reply. Could be a few covid glitches with staff non-attendance, and postage dramas due to lockdown.
Hope all goes well.
Cheers, Jack
Thanks Jack.

That’s good to hear.
© 24hourcampfire