Home
Thanks to Goodyear. Their rubber won't feature on any of my vehicles from this point on.

https://youtu.be/LcBNMFjadlg
Thanks for the heads-up. I won't be supporting them anymore. Dunlop is also owned by Goodyear. Goodyear, goodbye.
Is this the same David Walters that is here on the fire? miles
Injustice abounds.
Goodyears' tire longevity (or lack thereof) determined whether or not I'd buy any more of them long ago. Pretty sure I've had condoms last more miles than a couple sets of Goodyear tires I had.
I only spent about 5 minutes on the video, but got the jist that his guest at his place of employment brought a gun into the garage.
I worked at a company here in Middle TN that you would think would have a pretty "rural frame of mind" and a positive attitude towards guns. Their HR department did not. Having a gun in your vehicle on company property was grounds for dismissal (never mind that 66% of the vehicles in the parking lot had guns in them).
Point is, even mentioning guns in any workplace anywhere, anymore carries risk. Particularly if anyone is hunting for a reason to get rid of you.
The company I retired from had a policy that forbade guns, even in personal cars parked on company property and also claimed the right to search personal vehicles without notice. They also forbade any type of knife, which was pretty funny since I had a couple that were company issued, as well as a nice Gerber folder they gave me for my 15th service anniversary. Just a bunch of PC bullsh*t.
Please keep us informed what the outcome is. We need to spread the word here in the USA.
Hmmm! I was about to buy 4 new Goodyear tires in the near future! Think I'll look into someone eles's tires now!
Potsy,

got the jist that his guest at his place of employment brought a gun into the garage

I listened to the whole thing. They were in a common parking lot shared by other companies.
Not only will I let goodyear know of my position I will and we should write every car manufacturer that sells their vehicles wearing goodyear tires that we will not buy their product as long as that is the case.
Just sent them an email expressing my disgust. There is a link on their goodyear Australia homepage.
This type of abuse of firearm owners is why American shooters are nervous about America future
This is 'straya. And why I don't live there anymore.
piss poor goodyear..............
Originally Posted by milespatton
Is this the same David Walters that is here on the fire? miles

Nope
Get ready gentleman it's us next unless we fight and vote.
Just sent Goodyear corporate an email saying I won't be buying their products until Mr. Walter is offered full reinstatement or equitable severance. It's not enough to boycott them, we need to let know the direct consequences guys.
Down with goodyear --I mean badyear tires -as stated they suck anyway - had a set on a toyota 4x4 lasted around 32K miles.
© 24hourcampfire