Home
Posted By: erich McLoed's Daughters - 12/30/18
My wife and I are stuck waiting for the weather to clear before heading out on a 2000 mile trip in our RV and have been binging on McLeod's Daughters, fun show, what more can you ask for in a tv show, Hot women, guns, horses, cool cars/trucks/utes we don't see in the states and beautiful country. Thanks
Posted By: dingo Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/30/18

Lisa Chappell.......OOOOH she's HOT !
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/31/18
I just finished watching the last episode a week ago. I really enjoyed it. It took me about a month to watch all the episodes. Interesting how few of the original cast was left at the end. Not one original cast lived at Drovers at the end. I just happened upon it.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/01/19
Originally Posted by erich
My wife and I are stuck waiting for the weather to clear before heading out on a 2000 mile trip in our RV and have been binging on McLeod's Daughters, fun show, what more can you ask for in a tv show, Hot women, guns, horses, cool cars/trucks/utes we don't see in the states and beautiful country. Thanks

You have got to be bloody well kidding...or a juvenile of some sort, the only dills that ever watched that crap here were townies and mental patients (and even they had to be strapped to a bed and forced to watch).

Jesus man...that show was Ғucking terrible!

Added, it was generally referred to here as "Bush Sluts".
Posted By: zeissman Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/02/19
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You have got to be bloody well kidding...or a juvenile of some sort, the only dills that ever watched that crap here were townies and mental patients (and even they had to be strapped to a bed and forced to watch).

Hey, my 95 year old aunt used to love watching that show here in NZ. Had to watch it with her whenever I visited. Didn't visit her much.
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/26/19

Not a fan of the show but I’m a fan of this post!
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/31/19
Watched a couple of episodes and tried to like it. Didn't.
Posted By: Elvis Re: McLoed's Daughters - 02/03/19

Would have to agree. The ads were enough to put me off.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 02/06/19

Haven't seen the series , but, I sure want to see the " bush Sluts".
Posted By: waterrat Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/07/19

It took a while but you finally had me at the end!!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/13/19
Never heard of it.
Posted By: BluMtn Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/13/19
I saw the movie couple years ago and did not realize that there was a series. Might have to watch just to see what the hub bub is about.
Posted By: 1minute Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/13/19
With all this discussion of hot women, there's not a picture to be seen here?
Posted By: BluMtn Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/13/19
Try this.

Attached picture 408cc1ba-36a9-4d11-9311-8835f44974a3.jpg
Posted By: 1minute Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/14/19
Thanks
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 12/14/19
My wife and I started watching a couple of weeks ago - not binge watching; an episode or two a night maybe, It's a Soap Opera - Beautiful scenery and horses No skin,, terrible acting,
Wife has predicted every turn and I asked how she knew She said "It's a Story (women code for soap ) and they're all the same.
Posted By: las Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/02/20
Sounds like an Alaska “reality” show. HA!
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/03/20
It simply a soap opera based in Australia, Terrible acting, no skin, typical soap.... Beautiful scenery though, at least it's shot outside and not in a studio..
Posted By: ldholton Re: McLoed's Daughters - 01/29/20
Wife is hooked on the show .. so I see plenty of it . That's as good as any and better than most nowadays
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/13/21

One of my favorite show reviews on the fire. Like a train wreck I had to check the show out. Too much female written drama. Made my head hurt to try to watch.

Bb
Posted By: flintlocke Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/13/21
JSTUART..That Sir, is one of the finest posts I have ever read.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/13/21
[Linked Image]
Okay, somebody has to do it so it may as well be me. Rank them 1-5, numbered starting from the left.
I'll start--2-3-1-5-4 I normally like brunettes best but #2's eyes are beautiful
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/14/21
How do you work that numbering system if a threesome would be involved?
Posted By: ingwe Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/14/21

Agreed...I tried to watch and made it half way through the first episode.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/21/21
Never heard of it.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/24/21
Never had a 10 but once had 5 twos... The 2 with hats are cute, the others not so much.

Bb
Posted By: patbrennan Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/24/21
The show is pretty average, but the scenery is first rate and the aussie accents add to it!
Posted By: Partsman Re: McLoed's Daughters - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by cisco1

Haven't seen the series , but, I sure want to see the " bush Sluts".

Should that not be "the sluts bush?"
© 24hourcampfire