Home
Posted By: szihn Aussy political policies - 06/11/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=RKuGCW6Y6FM

Many think the politicians are stupid and can't see cause and effect.
Not true. It's not them that are stupid! They understand 100%.

They ARE the cause, producing the and effects. Politicians CAUSED IT---- AND DO SO EVERY DAY!!!!!!

The people are the ones that don't seem to understand.

YOU are the targets, and the weapon used to destroy you and bring you into 100% subjugation is your own fear. Fear of government and fear of the people used as tools of the government. Fear of the opinions expressed by Muslims and communists. Fear of the communist "news" industry. Fear of even your neighbors ratting you out. It was fear that got you all to compromise and give up most of your arms already.

And they tell you daily to obey them. OBEY!!! Do as you are ordered. Sacrifice your families to the "cause" of world government.
Government creates the problem so it can offer you the "solution" which is your enslavement to their agenda. You are ordered to OBEY.

Will you? Will you keep obeying?

You are warned. Not by me so much as by reality, and 200 years of history.

You ARE warned.

Note: This applies to ALL Americans too, but we are just a few years behind the Brits, Canadians, New Zealanders and Aussis. We are the last and largest nut to crack. And the same agenda and the same strategy is going to be tried here too, very soon.
Praise Jesus...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Aussy political policies - 06/13/19
Originally Posted by szihn

They ARE the cause, producing the and effects. Politicians CAUSED IT---- AND DO SO EVERY DAY!!!!!!

YOU are the targets, and the weapon used to destroy you and bring you into 100% subjugation is your own fear. Fear of government and fear of the people used as tools of the government. Fear of the opinions expressed by Muslims and communists. Fear of the communist "news" industry. Fear of even your neighbors ratting you out. It was fear that got you all to compromise and give up most of your arms already.

And they tell you daily to obey them. OBEY!!! Do as you are ordered. Sacrifice your families to the "cause" of world government.
Government creates the problem so it can offer you the "solution" which is your enslavement to their agenda. You are ordered to OBEY.

You ARE warned.

Note: This applies to ALL Americans too, but we are just a few years behind the Brits, Canadians, New Zealanders and Aussis. We are the last and largest nut to crack. And the same agenda and the same strategy is going to be tried here too, very soon.

Twit.
Posted By: DBT Re: Aussy political policies - 06/16/19
Self interest. Taking care of whatever happens to benefit their own interests and concerns and assign the rest to a descending scale of importance.
Posted By: gunbug Re: Aussy political policies - 08/18/19
yeah just look whats happening in Canada
Posted By: 158XTP Re: Aussy political policies - 02/28/20
its already happening everywhere and the fact is the US, while having stronger protections to law changes, has still suffered about 20,000 pieces of legislation across its 3000 counties the last 100 years. The gun control acts of the 1930's are case in point, getting tax stamps to own SBR, auto rifles and supressors etc, all because Al capone killed a few people.

You wont see many instances of armed resistance or public refusals to comply with such laws in any country, be it Australia, UK, USA wherever. No storming of city hall to demand changes, shootouts with government forces, or massed gunowners posting videos of themselves shortening rifle barrels illegally to resist that law.

Because what it comes down to is despite talk of freedoms and ways of life, most people in well fed 1st world countries see guns as a hobby. And 1st world folks don't go to war and risk life and family just to defend a hobby.
Posted By: purri Re: Aussy political policies - 03/10/20

You ARE warned.

Eh mugilah. Can I have some of what you're drinking?
I see that Tom Hanks is currently trapped in Australia.....please keep the SOB.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Aussy political policies - 03/18/20
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You ARE warned.

Twit.

Stuart!!! Good to see you. Hope you came through all the fires OK. I couldn't watch the video in the link but I did talk to my son who lives there just now.

As far as this damn virus, we have cases in my jurisdiction, and all the surrounding ones. I'm in the high risk group (over 60) and I can't get tested. Young kids with all the symptoms can't get tested because they aren't in the "high risk group." So their whole family has been told to self-quarantine. We can't get tested because we are not prepared and don't have enough tests to go around. My son just walked in and got tested, no questions asked. Aussies must be doing something right.

Not that Australian policies are any of my business. You know, not being an Australian and that.
Posted By: purri Re: Aussy political policies - 01/20/21
GAHDAHM KARMANISTS!!

SOCIALIZHED HEALTHCARE TOO!
Posted By: zeissman Re: Aussy political policies - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by 158XTP
its already happening everywhere and the fact is the US, while having stronger protections to law changes, has still suffered about 20,000 pieces of legislation across its 3000 counties the last 100 years. The gun control acts of the 1930's are case in point, getting tax stamps to own SBR, auto rifles and supressors etc, all because Al capone killed a few people.

You wont see many instances of armed resistance or public refusals to comply with such laws in any country, be it Australia, UK, USA wherever. No storming of city hall to demand changes, shootouts with government forces, or massed gunowners posting videos of themselves shortening rifle barrels illegally to resist that law.

Because what it comes down to is despite talk of freedoms and ways of life, most people in well fed 1st world countries see guns as a hobby. And 1st world folks don't go to war and risk life and family just to defend a hobby.

Pretty much nailed it. As the saying goes, "how do you eat an elephant"? One bite at a time. And you're right about physical resistance, we're all too well off and lead comfortable lives to risk it all on defending our hobby.
© 24hourcampfire