Home
Posted By: Valsdad Replacement tractor seat - 10/29/20
The one on my '85 M-F is shot, foam showing all over the place. Don't know of any nearby reupholsters. Just wondering if any of you rural element folks know a good source for a rebuilt one, or such.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Replacement tractor seat - 10/29/20
Haven't looked lately.
AgriSupply mail order used to
have a pretty varied selection

They're also about half the price of
the local people here on their pins
and such for 3 point and replacement
harrow teeth, disc bearings and parts, etc.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Replacement tractor seat - 10/29/20
Schoup?
Agri supply has a lot of them as mentioned.

However, I'm in about the most remote corner of buttcrack Mississippi that you can imagine and I can think of about three upholsterers within a 30 mile radius. I'll bet you've got more than you know near you if you ask around a little.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Replacement tractor seat - 10/31/20
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Agri supply has a lot of them as mentioned.

However, I'm in about the most remote corner of buttcrack Mississippi that you can imagine and I can think of about three upholsterers within a 30 mile radius. I'll bet you've got more than you know near you if you ask around a little.

I'm friends with one of the two local body shop folks here in our neighborhood. He sends his stuff to the "big town" 100 miles away. I do know where a saddle shop is, maybe he could help. Leather seat wouldn't bother me a bit. Thanks for joggin' my memory,
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Replacement tractor seat - 10/31/20
[img]https://www.shoupparts.com/TS5300-Compact-Tractor-Seat[/img]?
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Replacement tractor seat - 10/31/20
Tractor Supply
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Replacement tractor seat - 11/01/20
Thanks wabi, looks nice but doesn't have my model M-F listed as a fit.

Oldman, Sure would be nice if we had one of those around here. I'll check their webpage though.

I may have found something while poking around on Jensales.com too. I got the manuals for my old machine there.
© 24hourcampfire