Home
Posted By: Awsomepossum Theft tracking devices - 06/21/22
Well it finally happened after about 10 years of no theft. Thieves cut the locks to the farm gate and then to the cargo container. Took off with two trailers and a four wheeler. I want to make some tracking devices items for next time. Hopefully they will be back and then we can track down the trailers. I was thinking about putting some apple air tags in the butt off a wall hanger shotgun or something along those lines. Does anyone have any experience with this or have any product suggestions ? We also have a non running lawn mower that I want to stage as well.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Theft tracking devices - 06/23/22
I would think a gun would get traded into the drug supply market so quick it would be removed from the thief's trail post haste.
Your right there. I should use another thing as bait. Still mad that some robbers caught 9 locks total to get in everything. They ended up stealing a purple heart medal from my relative and they have actually caught someone with it. If anyone has an suggestions on trackers for 4 wheelers or a tractor I'm open to hear them.
© 24hourcampfire