Home
Posted By: FieldGrade Country gals...... - 10/17/17
You gotta love em.

I was at the grocery store in the little logging town down the road where I like to shop this morning. The checker was talking to the lady behind me while she was checking me out. When asked what she was up to the lady said she was making sugar cookies for an upcoming bake sale. Said she made cup cakes yesterday and the two of them went on about the wisdom of not putting the frosting on until the sale so's family wouldn't eat em. Well I chimed in and said heck, that wouldn't slow me down. She says I put a note on them too....to which I replied....that wouldn't stop me either. She grins and says....well....at that point I'm afraid we'd have to take it outside. laugh
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Country gals...... - 10/17/17
That probably wasn't just an idle threat. grin
Posted By: blanket Re: Country gals...... - 10/18/17
so you eating cupcakes?
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Country gals...... - 10/18/17
Not me....no way.
Posted By: hanco Re: Country gals...... - 10/18/17
That’s funny
Posted By: ironbender Re: Country gals...... - 10/18/17
Ya wanna frost her cupcakes?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Country gals...... - 10/18/17
Better butter your dowel...
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
You can keep your cupcakes and eat them too.

Just throw me the sugar cookies as fast as you can
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
Yeah, I'm in on the sugar cookies.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
A REAL country gal has a can of snuff in her back pocket.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
Originally Posted by JamesJr
A REAL country gal has a can of snuff in her back pocket.

I saw a gal at a rodeo dance one night years back that had a can of snuff in the back pocket of her Wranglers.

She was a real knockout! I enjoyed watching that can of snuff all evening... laugh
Posted By: milespatton Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
Miss USA from Cabot, Arkansas was known to take a dip, on occasion. miles

Miss USA
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
What ever happened to, "We don't smoke, and we don't chew, and we don't go with the girls that do"?

Perhaps the same time, "Men seldom make passes at girls that wear glasses"?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What ever happened to, "We don't smoke, and we don't chew, and we don't go with the girls that do"?

Perhaps the same time, "Men seldom make passes at girls that wear glasses"?

Oh, I don't know, Richard...

I kinda like the librarian type with glasses too. laugh
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
Barry, That was never my view on the topic. Once a woman has some ah, shall I say, seasoning, there are only two types, glasses, and contacts.

Sara Palin make glasses look pretty good.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
My wife wore glasses when I met her, and did for several years before she started wearing contacts. The first place I saw her.......the college library, where not only was she working, but she was actually studying to be a librarian. Before someone asks......no, she doesn't dip, or chew, or smoke.

Buddy of mine picked up a girl at a horse show and took her to a secluded place. Reached around to feel her arse, and she had a can of Skoal in her back pocket. He said that was the biggest turnoff he'd ever experienced.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Country gals...... - 10/20/17
Saw a girl in wally world today that had a can of something in her back pocket and a spit bottle in her hand. Wasn't a bad looking girl, tight tight jeans, boots, button up shirt with top 2 (yeah I counted) buttons undone, dish wash blond hair..... and 2 kids.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Country gals...... - 10/21/17
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Saw a girl in wally world today that had a can of something in her back pocket and a spit bottle in her hand. Wasn't a bad looking girl, tight tight jeans, boots, button up shirt with top 2 (yeah I counted) buttons undone, dish wash blond hair..... and 2 kids.

Any teef?
smile
Posted By: littlecmonkey Re: Country gals...... - 10/22/17
Filthy Carhartt overalls in winter has a certain appeal to me when I see a gal in them.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Country gals...... - 10/22/17
Odd, no one has done an answer to Hank jr, A country can survive.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Country gals...... - 10/24/17
Originally Posted by ironbender

Any teef?
smile

Probably..........................one set.............................shares 'em with her man.................................

who gets 'em depends on who's comin' to town that day.

Real pain in the ass on date night, not so bad at the picture show, but sure slows down dinner.

Geno
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Country gals...... - 10/24/17
Originally Posted by ironbender

Any teef?
smile

Yep.
Posted By: hanco Re: Country gals...... - 11/18/17
Lots of country girls in Texas Dip. Not unusual to see at all.
Posted By: nemotheangler Re: Country gals...... - 11/26/17
Sitting in the stands watching Rodeo with my wife when a gorgeous, young, tight bodied cowgirl sits in the seat next to me and asks if she can have some of my long cut. I said sure, passed her the can. She then proceeded to talk to me about rodeo until my wife got up and left. Which was my cue to do the same. Never connected chew with sex until that day. Did not get any sex that night...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Country gals...... - 11/26/17
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
Sitting in the stands watching Rodeo with my wife when a gorgeous, young, tight bodied cowgirl sits in the seat next to me and asks if she can have some of my long cut. I said sure, passed her the can. She then proceeded to talk to me about rodeo until my wife got up and left. Which was my cue to do the same. Never connected chew with sex until that day. Did not get any sex that night...

Yeah, wives can be narrow minded about cute, young cowgirls... laugh
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Country gals...... - 11/27/17
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by nemotheangler

Yeah, wives can be narrow minded about cute, young cowgirls... laugh

Yeah, for sure. I used to do a lot of riding 30-35 years ago. Trail riding, horse shows, even team roped some. Horses are like a magnet when it comes to attracting girls, as I'm sure most of you know. My wife usually rode when we would trail ride, but she also let me know who I could ride with........and who I better not be seen riding with. Women sure are funny about stuff like that.
© 24hourcampfire