Home

[Linked Image]
I'll bet Granny couldn't resist pinching those cheeks....grin
LOL.

That's about the time my uncle named me fatso Fogarty!
Nice! laugh

Glad you got one to play with now!

cute little fart........but.........

that pic is giving away your age.......... grin

late 50's........early 60's.......
Me too... Back when I was a cute little kid.
[Linked Image]
Well.....yours is bigger and has more power!
I was born in June 1950. The week I was born, my father and grandfather bought a C Allis-Chalmers. I still have what's left of it, as it was burned in a fire over 20 years ago. Anyway, there was a picture of me at about age 5 sitting on it. My mother had it, but after her death it disappeared. I would give 20 bucks to have that pic.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I was born in June 1950. The week I was born, my father and grandfather bought a C Allis-Chalmers. I still have what's left of it, as it was burned in a fire over 20 years ago. Anyway, there was a picture of me at about age 5 sitting on it. My mother had it, but after her death it disappeared. I would give 20 bucks to have that pic.

I had a picture like that on my great grandfather's tractor when I was like 3 or 4. Not sure where it got to. May check with my brothers to see if they have it... Nseries' pic above looks like it. smile
My tractor was orange, had a square-front hood, and a single wheel in front. There is also an old 16mm movie of me driving (very poorly) a small tractor (gas engine) that someone had made to look like a "letter-series" JD.
Odd, I don't recall a toy riding tractor as a child. A soapbox racer, then horses.
I had one of the little pedal Caterpillars, but no pics. When me and my brother were teenagers, we took it to a draw below our house, and rolled it off the mountain down into this nasty, steep canyon. After I got married, we went into an antique store and seen one just like mine. They had it priced at $2500. When my boys were big enuff to stand a bit of a climb, we went to the mountain to see if the old Cat was still down in the draw. After 20 years we couldn't find it.......
I had one of those little tractors, I loved it. I liked to go in a circle!!
I honestly don't remember that little tractor. My sister recently sent me that picture. Turned up in a box of pics from Mom's and Dad's home.
A nice "fresh" tractor ranks right up there with a Bridgeport mill and a stupid cool lathe (or 3,haha)....just sayin.I mow 5 or so acres with my tractor and am in a happy place."Keeping up with the Jones's" my arse!I went so far as to paint the finishing mower to match the tractor.Perfect grass,1810 Federal period estate house.Neighbors can suck eggs!!!
Welcome to the forums.
I guess. wink
Originally Posted by BWS
A nice "fresh" tractor ranks right up there with a Bridgeport mill and a stupid cool lathe (or 3,haha)....just sayin.I mow 5 or so acres with my tractor and am in a happy place."Keeping up with the Jones's" my arse!I went so far as to paint the finishing mower to match the tractor.Perfect grass,1810 Federal period estate house.Neighbors can suck eggs!!!

That's what I was thinking too...lol
© 24hourcampfire