Home
Posted By: wabigoon Lots of Rain - 09/25/19
The forth cutting is black. Storms, and more rain last night. we need some sun. However, this is a day the Lord hath made, I should rejoice, and be glad in it.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Lots of Rain - 09/26/19
Calling for 85 mph winds starting around 330 in the am.

An inch or more of rain through Friday. Then up to 40" of snow where I am heading to work in the mountains tomorrow.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Lots of Rain - 09/26/19
No rain here in the month of September. It's hurting, as pastures that looked so good early, have now about burned up. Need rain bad.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Lots of Rain - 09/26/19
Hasn't rained here in about a month and a half. 0" of rain for the month of September. The other night, a cold front came through and it rained so hard that you could almost see where the rain drops hit the patio. Still at 0" for September. Our average for September is about 4". Last year we had almost 10".
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Lots of Rain - 09/26/19
Originally Posted by JamesJr
No rain here in the month of September. It's hurting, as pastures that looked so good early, have now about burned up. Need rain bad.

Same here. Maybe next week...

Over a foot below normal so far.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Lots of Rain - 09/26/19
We got about .7 of an inch here this morning. Fell perfectly, and the ground soaked up every drop. It will help, but we'll need a lot more than that to make up for nothing over the past month. I'm very thankful for what we got.

Thank you Lord.
© 24hourcampfire