Home
For me in Florida, the bite is usually slower in the summer. I typically have to go deeper and fish cover like docks and pads. What are you all doing differently in the summer? What works for you?
When it gets to be 90 or better in the shade every day, staying home in the AC just makes more sense to me. lol

nope , just keep using shiners . Caught about 45 the other morning and kept 14.
Off shore structure, creek channels, ect. Deep cranking crankbaits, dragging Carolina rigs, big 10" + worms, that kind of stuff. Generally it's slow and deep and the bite is fussy. With that said, once in awhile you can get a school of big ones that get turned on and get on a special bite that is memorable.
Right now here on Clear Lake, Jigs and senko's are the best bet. waiting for the frog bite to take off.
Fish very early in the morning and after 8:00 pm until dark. Fish gotta eat no matter how hot it gets.
Like what others have said. I start as early as I can and fish flats near main lake points and drop-offs. I’m using lures that cover lots of water, trying to find feeding fish. As the day gets hotter, I slow down. For largemouth, I find cover with shade. For smallmouth, I move to outer weed lines and drop-offs in the 15 to 30ft range.
© 24hourcampfire