Home
I am looking for a 4 stroke kicker for my boat. A search brings up Rembulan Fishing with a discount of about 40% on a 2019 motor.

But I can not find any positive reviews. Just lots of "too good to be true" comments.

Hoping for some positive feed back before letting them charge $1600 to my VISA.

Thanks
4 minutes on google found plenty of negative info/ reviews. The domain name is registered to someone in Jakarta Indonesia. Buyer beware. In fact the company is reported numerous times as a scam....
The fact that you’re asking means you probably know you shouldn’t do business with this outfit.
The fact that I am asking means I have an open mind, and am looking for someone with a good experience.

Lacking that, I'll play it safe a d deal with a domestic distributor of solely Japanese built products.

With the exception of Honda, in this size market, they are all built by Tohatsu. The price goes up depending on the decal pasted across the hood. But as far as I can tell, the ones which are branded Tohatsu have the best wzrranty.
I actually think the little Hondas are made by Tohatsu as well, while the big Tohatsu motors are made by Honda. I think Yamaha makes their own small ones.

I've seen those discount sellers before and they almost always seemed to be based out of Singapore or some such country. To me, things simply don't add up.
© 24hourcampfire