Home
I look forward to this time of year every year. I don't care to eat salmon or trout so I could care less about how salmon taste this time of year. I just love catching them when they are in spawn colors and have the wicked looking heads/teeth. Plus their spawning brings other fish into the same area to feed on the eggs. On any given cast one never knows what will bite this time of year and that's why I enjoy it so much. Every single fish was caught on marabou jigs. Anyway I thought I'd share and small handful of the fish caught on this day, and hopefully some of you enjoy it. More pics available if you want to follow me on Instagram @troyadams1964

The kokanee and where they live is such beautiful country.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

This female is one of the deepest red koke's I've ever caught. The color is unreal!!!

The brown trout were and are my main objective when I fish this lake. However the salmon make for a really fun side fish while trying for the very few browns in this lake.

Hey I even managed to find a rainbow on this wonderful day of fishing.
Is that all in Montana? Landlocked pacific salmon?

Gorgeous pics and fish man you’re living the dream I love it.

Thanks for sharing!
In Utah
Looks like a lot of fun nice fish.
Love kokanees! The first time I saw a feeder stream full of spawners, had no idea what it was! Thought I was hallucinating until I stepped in the first pile of bear crap!
Nice brown Troy!
© 24hourcampfire