Home
Posted By: Big Sky I Love The Rocky Mountains... - 05/17/23
Just one more reason why I love the Rocky Mountains. I just cannot image living in a state without them. They are as much a part of my life as the air I breathe.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hey super nice! great colors
Beautiful fish.

MM
I'm the same way with smallmouth.
Posted By: Osky Re: I Love The Rocky Mountains... - 05/18/23
Incredible coloring

Osky
Great picture! Too bad that beautiful brown trout is in the way. 😉 😁
Originally Posted by Big Sky
Just one more reason why I love the Rocky Mountains. I just cannot image living in a state without them. They are as much a part of my life as the air I breathe.

I feel exactly the same Troy. As a small child growing up in the crowded polluted east I promised myself I would live where I could see the Rockies out my window every day. The day I graduated college, I made good on that promise, and I've kept it.
Looks like a nice peaceful place to fish and relax. The scenery would be something.
I hear you ingwe, this fishing spot is only 20 minutes from where I work. I don't take it for granted and I am truly grateful to live in such a place.
Originally Posted by Big Sky
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Damn what a gorgeous fish!!
Pretty fish, but winter snow in too deep and lasts too long in MT, WY, and most of CO for this old guy.

I'm looking at a retirement home in southwestern CO on a bluff with a deck that faces north toward the San Juan Mountains and overlooks a bend in the Animas River. I can see plenty of snow, but I don't have to deal with too much of it for too long and being on the top of the bluff keeps me well above any potential flooding.
You are blessed, no doubt.
© 24hourcampfire