Home

I have been friends with Stu Apte for years, and this summer he invited me out on his new boat. We went to Hebgen Lake near West Yellowstone to fish for gulpers. We launched the boat early and got out to where some trout were feeding and fished until the wind came up. I caught a few and mentioned to Stu what a nice boat it is. He is sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and has his own line of signature series rods, reels and fishing equipment.

Bass Pro just lends him the boat for his own personal use and at the end of the season he told me he could get me that boat at a good deal. He was right, it was a good deal, so I ended up with a new boat...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice boat, nice deal. Don't smack any rocks with that lower end. I know about these things.
Nice rig Strapnel!!
You, Buddy Stu, didn't use the boat much....looks showroom new.
What motor?
Originally Posted by MOGC
What motor?

Mercury 4 stroke 60 HP.

Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
You, Buddy Stu, didn't use the boat much....looks showroom new.

He told me he had around 4 hours on it...
My son in law has that same boat. He really likes it. I've been looking at the 18.5' with the 115 Merc.
If your trolling motor has the remote you could put a polling deck on the back and do some serious sight fishing and fly fishing from it while comtrolli g your boat from the rear.
© 24hourcampfire