Home
Posted By: Kgw911 Colorado fishing.. - 03/11/18
Well, a leaky heart valve has me rethinking my rifle treks up the hill so Im entering a rebirth into fishing. Been a few years since Ive done any consistant fishing. Anyone have any suggestions on some nice places to get my line wet without a chest clutching physical investment?
Posted By: Dogshooter Re: Colorado fishing.. - 03/11/18
Where you at in CO?
Posted By: Kgw911 Re: Colorado fishing.. - 03/11/18
Hiya. Peyton
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Colorado fishing.. - 03/11/18
Close by is Ramah SWA the lake still has water and is stocked with bass, catfish, bluegills, and possibly trout during the spring. Can fish from the bank or launch a small boat or float tube. In expensive spinning gear can get you started. How much you want to spend depends on how serious you want to get into fishing. I love to flyfish but am no purist. PM me if you want to get together and talk fishing. I'm close by in the Springs and would love to meet over breakfast, lunch or even just coffee. I'm retired so any time would likely be fine.
Posted By: Kgw911 Re: Colorado fishing.. - 04/20/18
Hiya. I had the stent iut wednesday and recovery is going well. Ill call you next week and we can get together...
Posted By: 30338 Re: Colorado fishing.. - 04/20/18
For trout, the dream stream in south Park is easy to get to and during the week not too crowded.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Colorado fishing.. - 04/21/18
Thanks I've been getting cabin fever as of late with the wind blowing 40 - 60 mph.
© 24hourcampfire