Home
Posted By: noKnees good place to buy fishfinder? - 07/11/18
This may be a little off topic, but:

I am about to buy a Garmin Echomap plus 73sv and It looks like Garmin has MAP pricing. Does anyone know of a place where I can save a few bucks?
Posted By: jimy Re: good place to buy fishfinder? - 07/11/18
Just buying fish would be your best way to save money.
That is correct, of course. Not the most interesting way to get fish however!
I could eat for the rest of my life for what I have spent hunting and fishing..still want the fish finder
My wife thinks I'm a good fisherman, that's only because we have world class walleye fishing in lake Erie, an I have spent the equivalent of an ocean front villa on "fishing stuff" , I could stock a midsized sports store with "stuff" I don't use and another one with "stuff" that I have never used, I recently threw away to old fish finders, I lent two others to friends and I still have two that I don't have boats for yet ! Its a sickness I tell ya ! laugh
Most fishing tackle, and gear, is made to catch fishermen, not fish. laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon

And a lot of it works. smile
Sam's club or https://g.factoryoutletstore.com › Garmin Specials
Originally Posted by noKnees
I could eat for the rest of my life for what I have spent hunting and fishing..still want the fish finder

Originally Posted by wabigoon

Truisms for sure, but some tackle does work and fish finders can give some very useful information.
Amazon ?
I the end I did the Factory Outlet store.. it was the standard map pricing, but at least no shipping or tax.
Reeds Sporting Mn.
© 24hourcampfire