Home
Posted By: ingwe A little fall creek fishing..... - 09/13/18
Just got back from a few days in the hills. Indian Summer weather...it didnt suck...

Browns...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brookies...

[Linked Image]
Rainbows...

[Linked Image]

Cutthroats...

[Linked Image]
Gotta love the beauty of Browns and Brookies come spawning time!
Perfect size creek to fish too.

Some gorgeous fish pics, Tom!

Looks like a helluva good time, nice work.
Chris, we had a ball..perfect weather, and the two of us caught 175 trout in three days. Good times!
Great stuff Poobs!
Awesome!
Beautiful pics Tom thanks for sharing my 13 yo son Elijah & I’ll be out your way (-ish) a week from tomorrow can hardly wait!!!!
Great pictures!! IMHO nothing better or more fun than trout fishing in a small stream with a ultralight gear.
My god man you suck. grin I fished exactly once this summer. We've had so much rain I've not seen a clear stream.
Alan we had one slow day but caught 175 trout ( 2 of us) in three days...
ingwe, outstanding!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by ingwe
Alan we had one slow day but caught 175 trout ( 2 of us) in three days...

I can't count that high.
Must be VERY "exciting",to catch fhuqking Bait and rejoice in same,while counting the STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Perspective,never ain't not interesting. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Funny schit,to swoon fhuqking Smolt!

[Linked Image]

Pardon today's weather.

[Linked Image]

Creeks were barren today. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

A 12" Trout has just GOTTA be "rewarding",for Couchbound Kchunts. Pass the 12-pounders,hiding in today's raging torrents. Hint. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hell...Critters leave Specimens far more Grand than that,laying on the bank,here in Kansas(today). Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Pardon The Splendor RINK

Coupla Kansas Trout Today RINK

Fall Trout Closeup Today RINK

You Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot,please keep the "excellent" pics and "Adventures" coming! Any "special" Riggin' or "techniques",to reliably do sooooooooooooo fhuqking schitty? Do tell!

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

Wow +P++!
Boxer...

[Linked Image]

Great pics.!

If I ever get out to MT, that is the type of water I plan to seek out.
NO wonder the bears fatten up on the spawn
Your brook trout picture reminded me of the colorful male brookies that I regularly saw during their spawning runs in Blow-Me-Down Brook in Plainfield, NH, when I was a kid in the 1960's. The brown trout, creek chubs, and white suckers would hover downstream from the spawning brookies and eat the eggs that floated down to them. We used to throw Daisy Golden BBs into the deeper holes and the brownies would dart out from cover to hit 'em and then spit them out when they realized that they weren't food. It seemed like great fun at the time.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Must be VERY "exciting",to catch fhuqking Bait and rejoice in same,while counting the STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Boy it really does take a good fisherman to catch one with no more fish in the crick than that. Way to go you fishin' sumbitch...

Great pics Tom, enjoyed the post. Those are beautiful fish. I’ve always thought that trout didn’t live in ugly places. I’ve been correct so far.

Never was into one upping and dick measuring. But speaking of bait...our Muskies would have a ball in that pool that looks like the salmon orgy kiddie pool....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
laugh laugh
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] If I were going to dub someone's catch "bait" I'd at least hang pics of something capable of eating it..... Nice Creek dinks Poobah, they look pretty tasty!
Nice bass!
Those are indeed nice bass! Okochobee?
Thanks Gentlemen, those are from the Kissimmee Chain. We catch those big gals like that when the bream are bedding pretty regular. Between the wife and I, four or five over 8lbs this summer before we headed north.
© 24hourcampfire