Home
Posted By: 10gaugemag Crappie day - 12/13/19
We put these in the boat today. 3 of us. We were on water about 7 this morning and off around noon.

Some good vittles here.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture hosting sites
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Crappie day - 12/14/19
Not a better eating fish IMO.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Crappie day - 12/14/19
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Not a better eating fish IMO.

They sure are tasty! Put 'em in a pan yet, OP?
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Crappie day - 12/14/19
Some will go in the skillet tonight. Suds to wash em down!!
Posted By: Windfall Re: Crappie day - 12/14/19
Great fish that I never got into real good here up north, but last year I met a guy in the Wisconsin Club who needs someone to hold down the front of the boat this winter out on Lake Toho. He says he feeds the whole neighborhood with crappie fillets. I'm packing my fillet knife.
Posted By: broomd Re: Crappie day - 12/16/19
Nice...can't beat a mess of crappie!
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Crappie day - 12/16/19
Hoping to get into em again this weekend or early next week.
Posted By: DonFischer Re: Crappie day - 12/16/19
Boy. Really just got going on Crappie this year and love 'em! Problem is the closest place to get them is about 70mi one way and it's a resivour that last time I was there was drawn down really low! Hate to drive all the way there to find out I can't launch! Not much shore access in the better part's but who knows, maybe I'll drive over just to get a look see!
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Crappie day - 12/16/19
Thumbs up icon here !!
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Crappie day - 12/16/19
Originally Posted by DonFischer
Boy. Really just got going on Crappie this year and love 'em! Problem is the closest place to get them is about 70mi one way and it's a resivour that last time I was there was drawn down really low! Hate to drive all the way there to find out I can't launch! Not much shore access in the better part's but who knows, maybe I'll drive over just to get a look see!

Where you located?
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: Crappie day - 12/17/19
Dang nice mess of slabs. Very nice
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Crappie day - 12/17/19
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Dang nice mess of slabs. Very nice

Thanks. Need to get hooked up with you somewhere, sometime and catch some of these.
© 24hourcampfire