Home
Posted By: Whiteghost109 Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/10/21
Hey there, I guess I’m still new to this site I’ve asked a lot of questions about some of my mausers and you guys have all answered without hesitation, good advice and good answers I was looking for. Now I think I’m more or less done with my mauser projects and just want to get out, I have a couple of receivers I’d like to sell and I figured I’d come here to see if that was possible on this site. I thought about gunbroker but I’m still stuck at the extended verification. Any help would be appreciated.
What do you have? Tried a PM but your mailbox was full.
Thanks
Bill
Posted By: Craigster Re: Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/10/21
Put them up in the Classifieds.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/10/21
With pictures
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/10/21
With pictures and descriptions
I’ve got a 1918/1920 Kar98a that was a barreled action when I got it now it’s just and action I sold the barrel. I also have a SVW45 Mod.98 with a custom butter knife style bolt that has been engraved. I’ll try to get some pictures uploaded after I figure out how to reduce the image size.
Posted By: iskra Re: Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/11/21
Originally Posted by Whiteghost109
I’ve got a 1918/1920 Kar98a that was a barreled action when I got it now it’s just and action I sold the barrel. I also have a SVW45 Mod.98 with a custom butter knife style bolt that has been engraved. I’ll try to get some pictures uploaded after I figure out how to reduce the image size.

Craigster + 1!

Well, since you chose to post here... License for me to post product evaluation... "OUCH!"

Good Luck!
John
Well I couldn’t figure out the pictures but I did upload some to imagr, here is the link. It’s probably not the best receiver in the world but hey it’s what I was working with when I got it.

https://imgur.com/a/WiWkDBD
You need a few more posts to be able to use the PM function.
Nobody can answer you.
I think I have enough posts now so people can private message me now. I’m also going to try and post in the classifieds once I get my other receiver photographed.
Posted By: jkingrph Re: Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/13/21
Not that I want to, but I have one that is not serial numbered, It's a Husqvarna 46 from about 1929 , nice rifle, the actual serial number is on the barrel not the receiver as per US regs.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Selling Mauser Receivers - 11/14/21
Originally Posted by jkingrph
Not that I want to, but I have one that is not serial numbered, It's a Husqvarna 46 from about 1929 , nice rifle, the actual serial number is on the barrel not the receiver as per US regs.

Not that you want to what ?
Hi guys. just posted my first post about my dads 1951 commercial belgian mauser. no serial number, not sure what i am going to do with it yet. needs new barrel really.
Remington bolt handle killed it for me.
© 24hourcampfire