Home
Posted By: cherryfarmer Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
Hello, I have a interarms mark x and i lost the pin for the trigger. I ordered some for a regular mauser 98 and its a c--t hair to thin and won't work. Does anyone know where i can get the right PIN?
Thanks paul
Posted By: Condorcet Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
I ordered two trigger pins from the Zastava USA website yesterday. The Zastava LK M70 is the same action Interarms imported as the Mark X.

Better hurry about ordering. The Zastava site is already out of stock on several other parts.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
Can you make one out of a drill bit?
Posted By: cherryfarmer Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
Thanks to both of you for the info. I will try ordering some on Monday and i like the drill bit idea also.
Posted By: iskra Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
No stake here but kudos for the "drill bit" transformed application! Also 'if' a bit too tight, perhaps just to drill with it first.
I like that if original a vanished commodity!
Best!
John
Posted By: z1r Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
3mm

https://www.fastenal.com/product/details/11112981
Posted By: z1r Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
Too thin in diameter or length? If diameter, it won't matter once you've cinched the locking screw down on the trigger unit.
Posted By: cherryfarmer Re: Interarms mark x - 10/22/22
To thin in diameter buy just a little bit. I will try putting it in and tighteni g down the lick screw. Thanks for everbodys help an ideas.

Paul
Posted By: Bugger Re: Interarms mark x - 10/23/22
I’ve used drill bits for precise fitting pins before. Used a moto-tool to cut to length.
Posted By: Hipshoot Re: Interarms mark x - 10/23/22
Bend it a C Hair!

Hip
Posted By: bluefish Re: Interarms mark x - 10/25/22
On another note, and not to hijack the thread, but I have charles Daly in 30 06. I will be replacing the safety soon and am wondering about.trigger options. The factory unit is fine but it's gold plated and ugly as sin. Can a military trigger be installed as a substitute?

Thanks.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Interarms mark x - 10/26/22
Timney is your friend..............

As to the OP's dilemma, peen it with a small chisel in several places to raise a burr & lightly tap it in..........if it's not too hard, this will work but as already said, should be OK once to tighten the lock nut down.

MM
Posted By: z1r Re: Interarms mark x - 10/26/22
The CD should be speedlocked. While a military trigger will fit, it probably won't work with the cocking piece.
© 24hourcampfire