Home
1955 production. If there was a percentage higher than 100% this rifle would qualify.

Seller is asking $600, which seems high to me, but I don't recall ever having seen an Enfield in such pristine condition.

Plus it is the same age as me.
I’d pay that for a pristine in-issued one. The price doesn’t surprise me at all.
That sounds like one of the '55 mummy wrapped ones. That is a good price since most of the '55s are in the neighborhood of north of $1k. Wrapped ones are 1200+.
The last and best of the #4s.
If it was posted online, it would be gone at that price.
There was an Enfield #4 for the same price in my area last month. A friend of mine showed me pictures of it and thought it was to high, I went to see it less than a week later and it was gone.
Yeah, by all accounts it's worth every penny of that $600. Not to me, but evidently to a whole lot of other people. Did you get it?
No, I have more than enough neat to have but never used firearms. It is so nice that it is tempting, but my daughter just had a fender bender and will need a replacement vehicles within the next couple of weeks, so my toy budget for the next couple of months is going to be repurposed.
Buy it and flip it
Profit is what makesthe economy
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Buy it and flip it
Profit is what makesthe economy

The effort of flipping it isn't worth the aggravation or the minimal profit potential to me.
It's gone, so somebody must have thought that $600 was a fair price.
Yes, certainly underpriced for a #4 mk2 in "new" condition. The last one of those I saw on a rack was at the local Cabelas for 1200.
© 24hourcampfire