Home
Posted By: B52RadarNav CZ Ringneck - 03/19/23
I picked up this CZ Ringneck last week to bring along on a pheasant hunt I have booked this year in S.D. Light use, great shape, after market buttstock pad, surprised the trigger isn’t as heavy as quite a few forum posts I’ve seen around the net. Weighed in at 7 lbs 14 oz on my scale, the break action is way too tight so I’ll have to look into that before the fall. Hoping there are other members here with good experiences with this CZ SxS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/ht3v6q7G/D4-BABDB3-A642-4-B69-B20-C-17-CA42-B61-C06.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/15mzzzGt/F2-DAA485-A111-432-D-AFF5-B359-A69-C5668.jpg[/img]
Posted By: johna1 Re: CZ Ringneck - 03/19/23
I don't, but I love the furniture on it.
Posted By: Edm1 Re: CZ Ringneck - 03/26/23
Well, it’s pretty.
Posted By: jc189 Re: CZ Ringneck - 03/27/23
I don't have a CZ SxS. But I do have a CZ O/U. Its not quite as nice as my Browning Citori, or my Winchester 101. But CZ offers a very nice shotgun for the money.
Posted By: B52RadarNav Re: CZ Ringneck - 03/27/23
Appreciate the comments on this folks.
Posted By: k22hornet Re: CZ Ringneck - 03/29/23
I've had the Bobwhite, in 20ga, since 2005.

Good shotgun, balances and handles well, barrels seem to be regulated properly, both triggers feel good.

I won't confuse it with my Beretta 470 in 20ga, but, for a $700 sxs, the Bobwhite is a great value.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: CZ Ringneck - 03/31/23
Lot of gun for the cost.

I like it.

DF
Posted By: B52RadarNav Re: CZ Ringneck - 04/01/23
I picked this up for $650 which I think was more than fair and look forward to sharing some post hunt pictures later this fall after my first S.D. pheasant hunt. Appreciate all the comments.
Posted By: Redhairy Re: CZ Ringneck - 12/17/23
How did your gun fair? I was curious I’ve been looking at that very shotgun. My little brother has the bobwhite and he just hits any bird flying.
Posted By: EddieSouthgate Re: CZ Ringneck - 12/17/23
The barrels are set up tight when new but they do wear in some with use. I got the Ringneck 28 and the Woodcock .410 o/u and both have been great guns and more than worth the money.
Posted By: B52RadarNav Re: CZ Ringneck - 12/18/23
Originally Posted by Redhairy
How did your gun fair? I was curious I’ve been looking at that very shotgun. My little brother has the bobwhite and he just hits any bird flying.

Really love this SxS - carried well all 3 days of my hunt, break action is still tight but getting better. 16 gauge was perfect for me, only downside for me is the fixed chokes, but I knew that when I purchased. Still had great success and a great field gun.
Posted By: DonFischer Re: CZ Ringneck - 12/18/23
Don't have a Ringneck but have two Bobwhite's, a 20ga and a 28ga. Not one complaint! Of course I've never shot the 20ga, just not a big 20ga fan. Also have three AyA's, Matadors. My CZ's are every bit as good and I really like the double triggers!
Posted By: Dobegrant Re: CZ Ringneck - 12/19/23
I had one years ago and it was a great gun that I shot well, wish I still had it
Posted By: KS16ga Re: CZ Ringneck - 04/12/24
I bought a 16ga Ringneck in 2006. My first SXS gun. After shooting clays with it for a couple months it would not change barrels after the first shot. Sent it back to CZ and couple weeks later they sent me another gun. I used it for many years for clays and some pheasant hunting. Still have it today but usually use my LC Smith guns for hunting. The few times I use it for clays I have trouble with the first shot when I reach for the front trigger that is not there!
© 24hourcampfire