Home
Got several bags when I lived in SD. Guessing between 10-20 bags. Most likely 20 years old. Cleaning out the garage and I don't have a 16ga anymore and do to health can't bird hunt anymore.
Yes, please! I still load 16 Ga. on occasion. I've got 5 of them at last count! If you'll give me a price and shipping to zip code 38453, let's take this one to a PM message. Thanks!
Jerry
Sounds good. I will have to dig them out of the place I have them stored. Give me some time to sort it out.

Kevin
I'll take some if not all taken
Me too. Price to MI,48433.
I have 19 1/2 bags of 250. Just need to figure out what they are worth and how much to ship.
If Hotrod, Gunscrew, and Citori16 (in that order) would let me know how many they want, that would help quite a bit. I will then be able to give a shipped price.
2 bags would be enough for me . zip 28779
I’d sure like 5 bags or so.
I'm thinking $6 a bag with $7 for shipping 3 or less, and $12 shipping for 4 or more. Let me know if that sounds reasonable. I have never shipped items like this before.
One ounce or 1-1/8 ounce?
The bags show load data for 1 oz and 1 1/8 oz.
10 bags are gone. 9 left.
I would like to have 2 bags of the Winchester AA wads. P.M. Sent. Thanks...Bobby
Pm sent
Just an update. I shipped out a package a few weeks back, and the shipping was over $40. I'm trying to see if there is a more economical way of doing it. UPS wanted over $60.
Pm incoming...
pm sent
All gone.
© 24hourcampfire