Home
Posted By: NMMark Ken Howell Reloading Collection - 04/22/21
Brand new to this site/forum - hope I'm in the right place? I ran across 24 Hour Campfire while researching Ken Howell. Ken's son, Ben, has entrusted me with much of Ken's reloading equipment to sell. I've compiled an inventory of most of it and thought there may be members of this site that might be interested in Ken's gear. I think there are about 20 presses, several power/bullet scales, micrometers and calipers, etc. - and even one of Ken's books - "Designing and Forming Custom Cartridges for Rifles and Handguns" that was published in 1995 - almost 600 pages in length. It is a special signed and notated edition that was given to Homer S. Powley. I am guessing that the book was returned to Ken after Mr. Powley's death. It is labeled "Desk Copy". Pretty unique I would think.

Anyway, if any of you would like to see what I have I'd be happy to email you the inventory list. I live in northwest New Mexico. Thanks and God bless! Mark [email protected]
Interesting find. Ken had many good friends on the Campfire. I'm sure you will find some interested folks.

kwg
Repost this information in the classifieds, found if you scroll further down. I think you will get more activity there. Good luck with the sales.
Thanks for the advice - will do. Mark
© 24hourcampfire