Home
I am pretty well stocked for most of my shooting, but when I had my reloading room cleaned and organized, I found I have less than a pound of 2400. I thought I had three pounds or so. So for the first time I am looking at buying on line. Do you have a favorite supplier? I understand I have to pay an additional $25 for a hazmat fee. Correct? Thanks. This was quite a shock for me to find I am low on my second favorite powder. I figure if I have to do the hazmat thing, I might as well pick up some Trail Boss.
Any help will be appreciated.
Had good service here.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00137150749/alliant-2400-smokeless-pistol-powder-8-lb
Mid South Shooters Supply is good. I usually find the best deals at either Powder Valley or Brownell's. Natchez Shooters Supply and Precision Reloading are a couple of other good sources. You can order up to 50 lbs in powder and caps (if available) with one haz-mat fee per order. I seldom buy any that is not from an on-line source.
There is no trail boss to be had anywhere, hasn't been for almost two years. Statement from the factory in Australia that makes it says none until 2023 at the earliest. They are having to redo the formula to meet new regulations for export. I would suggest finding another powder to replace trail boss in the meantime. I have bought powder from several online retailers, I usually try to buy several pounds or combine powder and primers so the hazmat fee is divided up among several items and not all on one.
Midsouth, Graf, Midway, or Powder Valley. Powder Valley is my preference. I had the same experience years ago with 2400 and Herco , haven't owned less than 16 pounds of any powder that I use since.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/
Thanks guys I will order today!!!!
I gave up on ever finding 2400 or Unique, and switched to TightGroup. That 8 pound can of 2400 is tempting, but I would never use that much.
Your best bet is splitting orders with your buddies

Powder Valley...Graf's....Midsouth.....Natchez..Brownells

Luv Trailboss....4-6 grs per charge...14 oz bottle goes a long ways

The 4# bottle is H U G E

Currently burning AA5....Trailboss......Titegroup.....Universal
© 24hourcampfire