Home
Posted By: Mannlicher .45 Colt brass - 08/12/22
I am out of new brass for my .45 Colt revolvers. I want to load up some 260 grain Speer bullets for the Rossi Puma I picked up. I prepped 100 once fired Remington cases, but then saw Starline had new cases in 500 round lots. I ordered those, but they are on back order. Everything on hold again while I wait on Starline. Probably won’t ever need to buy brass again,
Posted By: Potsy Re: .45 Colt brass - 08/12/22
I’ve a couple hundred Starline, a hundred CBC (that has been loaded more than any of it and lasted amazingly well), and about 75 Winchesters.
I’d like to grab a couple hundred more Starline if the shortage ever ends. That oughta last me well into old age.
Posted By: Boogan1 Re: .45 Colt brass - 08/12/22
If you were able to back order the brass from starline it will ship within a week. Buddy of mine backordered some last week and already has it in hand.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: .45 Colt brass - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by Boogan1
If you were able to back order the brass from starline it will ship within a week. Buddy of mine backordered some last week and already has it in hand.
Good info. Thanks for that.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: .45 Colt brass - 08/15/22
Originally Posted by Boogan1

and right you are! Just got an email from Starline that the brass has been shipped, and the tracking says it will be here Wednesday. I found the bullets I wanted, Speer 260 grain on Gunbroker, and they showed up today. Looks like I'll be loading a lot of .45 Colt by the end of the week.
© 24hourcampfire