Home
Posted By: Pat85 Boeing - 01/16/24
Dragging the market down today with their 737 max puss case.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Boeing - 01/16/24
Boeing stepped on it again with this latest debacle. Perhaps it's time that Bombardier or Embraer stepped up to fill the hole made by Boeing.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Boeing - 01/16/24
The hole Boeing created is from not developing a direct replacement for the 200 seat narrow body 757. They thought their answer was to stretch the fuselage and hang bigger engines on the 737.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Boeing - 03/10/24
Originally Posted by Pat85
The hole Boeing created is from not developing a direct replacement for the 200 seat narrow body 757. They thought their answer was to stretch the fuselage and hang bigger engines on the 737.

I think this is true. They should have started a fresh new design. It seems like the little crj and Brazilian made regional jets are in much less demand lately. Even our small regional airport is seeing many more a320s and that size of plane. Too bad Boeing doesn't have a nice fresh 200 seater coming out. They've been too busy working on keeping up with the lefts political agenda to operate like a real business.

Bb
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Boeing - 05/09/24
I worked for Boeing commercial aircraft 1978 -1981.
I designed the audio selector panel for the 767.
I was paid 1/2 what the janitors were paid.

I worked for Boeing aerospace in 1983.
I was paid twice what the other engineers were paid.
I went to meetings and made phone calls.

The best way I can describe Boeing is like the blind men and an elephant. Boeing is so big, I could only see the immediate environment.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Boeing - 05/12/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by Pat85

I think this is true. They should have started a fresh new design. It seems like the little crj and Brazilian made regional jets are in much less demand lately. Even our small regional airport is seeing many more a320s and that size of plane. Too bad Boeing doesn't have a nice fresh 200 seater coming out. They've been too busy working on keeping up with the lefts political agenda to operate like a real business.

Bb

They don’t want to spend the billions developing a new design. Their business model went from building the best aircraft to what ever it takes to keep that stock price up.
© 24hourcampfire