Home
Posted By: Sweets Remington forum - 03/06/24
Trying to reach out into the forums to see how many people I can reach with interest in collecting , shooting, working on, sharing knowledge ect. on any and all things REMINGTON. Would anyone here be interested in a dedicated REMINGTON forum? Want to know how much interest is out there. I know there's a ton of knowledgeable people on the fire and I think it would be a great place for all the remington fans to hang out and learn and share what they know to others.
Posted By: hanco Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
I’m surprised there isn’t one.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
Good idea.
Posted By: K22 Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
Since this was posted in the rimfire threads, are we talking Remington rimfires only?
Posted By: tmitch Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
I believe it’s all Remington firearms. It kinda started with a discussion on the Savage page about Remington models 14 & 141s. It was suggested canvassing the 24HCF to gauge the interest in a Remington specific page.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by tmitch
I believe it’s all Remington firearms. It kinda started with a discussion on the Savage page about Remington models 14 & 141s. It was suggested canvassing the 24HCF to gauge the interest in a Remington specific page.

Yep, everything Remington, well said tmitch
Posted By: K22 Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
Ah, got it, thanks.
Posted By: tmitch Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
Another place to garner support would be on the Deer Hunting page. There's a thread there titled "Pump rifles and deer" that sees a lot of traffic, mostly about various Remington centerfire pump rifles.
Posted By: Sweets Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by tmitch
Another place to garner support would be on the Deer Hunting page. There's a thread there titled "Pump rifles and deer" that sees a lot of traffic, mostly about various Remington centerfire pump rifles.
Thanks I'll do that. So far I've put it in the following

Hunting rifles
Shotgun
Rimfire
Classifieds
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Remington forum - 03/06/24
I'd like to see it
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Remington forum - 03/07/24
Sweets: Count me in!
I bought my first (chipped in with my 2 brothers) Remington Rifle 69 (sixty nine) years ago.
Still have it in fact.
Have LONG been a proponent of Remington Rifles and shotguns.
Would enjoy a Remington forum.
Pass along my enthusiasm to this sites moderators (I think they have me on "ignore")?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Come back Big Green, come back!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Remington forum - 03/07/24
Sweets: Good work!
Success in your worthy quest to get a Remington Forum - again good for you (us!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Sweets Re: Remington forum - 03/07/24
Thank you. I can't take the credit for it. It was a combined effort. I just ran with the ball. Very happy to see this and I hope everyone enjoys it! I know I will.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Remington forum - 03/08/24
Always have had & used Remington products..in their hay days

Currently have a a 20 gauge 870 Skeet gun...1968 mfg date

Clean as a whistle....bought it used in '73

A real well made product
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Remington forum - 03/08/24
Well Done Sweets!
Posted By: dcd Re: Remington forum - 03/08/24
I'm in
Posted By: Twaite09 Re: Remington forum - 03/16/24
As a collector of 572s and 760s i would love a remington dedicated forum.
© 24hourcampfire