Home
Family trip scheduled for Thanksgiving week that will include a few days in Key Largo, FL. I'm thinking a shallow water or in-shore fishing trip would be a lot of fun. I'll have the wife and 2 daughters, so I'm looking for quantity of fish and lots of action rather than targeting a certain species.

Any recommendations? I don't care if we are in shallow salt water, or brackish water in the Everglades. Just want to catch some fish and have a good time.

Thanks in advance.

Just below Largo there is a World Wide Sportsman at Islamarado. Lots of Charters to choose from at their docks . Contact them (305) 394-7484 and get their advice. Years back we always visited Islamarado Fish Company next door for the best seafood dinner around. WW Sportsman/Bass Pro bought them out and expanded it. They saw a good thing with all the crowds eating there. Enjoy your trip to the Keys. Thanksgiving is a great time to be there with smaller crowds and if you decide to venture off-shore Sails and Mahi-Mahi(Dolphin) in abundance.
Joe
Thanks for the info, Joe.
Originally Posted by joes64gto

Just below Largo there is a World Wide Sportsman at Islamarado. Lots of Charters to choose from at their docks . Contact them (305) 394-7484 and get their advice. Years back we always visited Islamarado Fish Company next door for the best seafood dinner around. WW Sportsman/Bass Pro bought them out and expanded it. They saw a good thing with all the crowds eating there. Enjoy your trip to the Keys. Thanksgiving is a great time to be there with smaller crowds and if you decide to venture off-shore Sails and Mahi-Mahi(Dolphin) in abundance.
Joe

was there in April, I agree.
© 24hourcampfire