Home
This year I booked a trip to Panama kayak fishing for roosterfish cubera snapper and whatever else happened to bite. Needless to say I have become hooked. I already booked a return trip in March hoping to make it a yearly trip. Although the gear they had was adequate I wanted gear set up for me personally due to loosing a few fingers in a accident last year. I spent more than I was planning on but after a lot of research I think I made a good choice. The first being a Shimano TPSW14000XGC Twin Power SW C Spinning Reel which will be for jigging and casting poppers, my big game settup for live bait I decided to go with the Penn Torque Lever Drag 2 Speed Reel. I plan on using the rods provided to make travel easier. But if anyone has any suggestions for Rods to pair with the reels I would be interested [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Those pictures are sweet…👍
I think you'll love that TwinPower! I've handled a couple in the store and they're awfully sweet, just can't justify the expense. That looks like one heck of a great place to put those reels through their paces!
Nice Pez Gallo!

The Cubera is my favorite fish of all that I've fished.
© 24hourcampfire