Home
I've only done a limited amount of surf fishing (March of this year for pompano). I would like to make another trip to FL this summer or next and would like to know if the fishing improves or gets worse. I'd like to try and catch black drum, redfish, pompano, spanish mackerel, jack crevalle. What can you tell me? Thanks for any and all help.
kstockfo
Gulf or Atlantic? I may be going to the gulf side this summer and am interested in any surf fishing tips as well, so I will be following this thread.
it will depend on the weather , time of day , tide , and were you are in FLA . 5/10 miles north or south can be a lot diff. best to check bait shops close to were you are going it will be the thing
I have only fished in Miramar Beach (near Destin) in the panhandle. What's better in the summer, gulf or Atlantic side? I'm open to all suggestions. It would be amazing to have a camping spot where we could walk to the ocean and fish, if such a thing exists.

Thanks,
kstockfo
I think it will be hit and miss. A little late for Pompano and early for tarpon. Always have sharks around.
© 24hourcampfire