Hop To
Page 59 of 59 1 2 57 58 59
S
S
🤔🧐

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don’t think these new charges are trivial, evidently he referenced a mass shooting and claimed to own over 100 guns….. this guy is the red flag of red flags.

Hopefully a judge will rule that he cannot own firearms.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The only reasonable solution is for this POS to stop using valuable air.

Last edited by AU338MAG; 02/08/24.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by TimZ
I don’t think these new charges are trivial, evidently he referenced a mass shooting and claimed to own over 100 guns….. this guy is the red flag of red flags.

For every nut job like him how many do the judges / cops let go

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntingdawg
Originally Posted by TimZ

For every nut job like him how many do the judges / cops let go

The judges let THIS one go, not long ago.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

K
K
I see somebody hired another Attorney for him, I bet he will take a plea deal on the Harassment charge, and a misdemeanor on the forgery and the terrorist threat will be dropped. All signed by John Doe again so he can say he didn't plead guilty and then he will be back out terrorizing the neighborhood again sadly.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kp31
I see somebody hired another Attorney for him, I bet he will take a plea deal on the Harassment charge, and a misdemeanor on the forgery and the terrorist threat will be dropped. All signed by John Doe again so he can say he didn't plead guilty and then he will be back out terrorizing the neighborhood again sadly.

He's a ticking time bomb.

Too bad the justice system there in Houston can't hear the ticking.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Can somebody please let the Alaska forum know that this optics and ammo is not a good company to deal with? I had a moderator of this forum "recommend" optics and ammo to its forum members.

It's one thing to be oblivious, but then to do nothing and heed the warnings from me, that's kind of fkn rude:

https://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/threads/new-30-06-brass-is-certainly-hard-to-find.2785630/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So, I'll do Dave's job for him. I talked with VernAK (a forum member both here and there). He was scammed by this company.

So Dave not only recommended a scam that will clearly hurt the members of the Alaska forum, but his arrogance prevailed. He deleted my post, warning him to take action on this. Very sad:

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
So, I'll do Dave's job for him. I talked with VernAK (a forum member both here and there). He was scammed by this company.

So Dave not only recommended a scam that will clearly hurt the members of the Alaska forum, but his arrogance prevailed. He deleted my post, warning him to take action on this. Very sad:

I'm really unclear as to why that site is still even up in any capacity.

Nobody ever got what they paid for. Boxes shipped with bottled water inside instead of the high end scope they paid for.

Later customers didn't even get the bottled water. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Dave is a lazy dumbass

He could have expelled the same energy used to notify you of why he deleted the post to make a post saying they are a scam.

F'n ignorant

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
N
N
Hard to believe that anyone could recommend opticsandammo.com:

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profile/online-retailer/opticsandammo-llc-0915-90049984

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS
Government Action: BBB reports on known government actions involving business’ marketplace conduct::
The State of Texas vs. EUSTICE, CHRISTOPHER
On November 6, 2023, in the 179th District Court of Harris County, TX, the defendant in this case pled guilty to the offense of THEFT AGGREGATE =>750<2500 MULT. Details of the case can be found at www.hcdistrictclerk.com.
Click here for details
Read lessabout Government Action: BBB reports on known government actions involving business’ marketplace conduct:
Pattern of Complaint:
Beginning in January 2019 and up to today’s date, the BBB is receiving complaints and customer reviews that alleged orders are placed, an email confirmation is received, however, the products are never actually delivered.

They also allege, the company is purposely taking customers orders and money with no intention of delivering product. When consumers have been able to contact the company to inquire about order status, they are told the items are on back order. Consumers have requested a refund but some were offered store credit. When consumers requested to receive their refund instead, the owner was very rude and provided ‘horrible customer service’. Customer Reviews allege, when disputing the charges, the company sent a nasty email threatening to sue the consumer. Complaints also allege when trying to contact the company, calls are going unanswered.

Recent Customer Reviews stated, the owner sends a threatening email requesting the consumer reverse their charge back or they will be charged a $35 charge back fee, $500 negative vendor rating fee and 8% order value for the cancellation fee. If that is unsuccessful, they will sue the consumer in a small claims action.

Complaints received in August and September 2020 are stating consumers will place an order and then receive their credit card statements showing the company has re-billed the consumer with additional charges without their approval. Consumers are also being told they need to provide additional monies as the price of their product(s) have gone up. In a customer review received in Oct, consumer stated they requested a refund, instead of a refund, the company asked for more money by stating "how much can you afford".

Consumers allege they are told the credit card machine is down, so they must pay by check. One consumer alleged, his bank informed him the check he submitted to the company was deposited in the owner's personal account. Unfortunately, the products are not received.

Customer review received in September 2020, consumer report the owner stated he was an attorney when trying to impose legal fees and collection fees.

Review received in December 2020, stated, the consumer was told by the company the product was a backorder from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, the consumer found out the product had been discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. The product can still be found on the website for OpticsandAmmo for sale.

The BBB also received multiple positive customer reviews which originated from the same URL address but were submitted using different names and email addresses. Some of the email addresses were the owners information.

Field investigation done on 5/31/2020 by BBB personnel found the address provided is a private residence.

Read lessabout Pattern of Complaint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's still a guest of Harris County.

Appears his court dates keep getting a continuance a month at a time now. smile

At least they are postponing his destiny one month at a time.

https://www.harriscountyso.org/JailInfo/FindSomeoneInJail?spn=03076125

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 59 of 59 1 2 57 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,214
Posts18,466,272
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.