-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Putting this rifle up for sale by itself with a lower price. You can see the original thread with a more detailed description and pictures here:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...&topic=0&Search=true#Post2056213
The .30-06 in the original thread is no longer for sale.

Classic Custom Safari Express from the Winchester Custom Shop

- .375 H&H caliber, special custom shop serial number
- McMillan �BDL� style stock, heavy fill to balance barrel.
- Pachmayr Decelerator pad, LOP 13 5/8�.
- Forward sling stud mounted as far forward as possible, 1� from tip.
- Action was sent to McMillan for custom fitting of stock to the barreled action, action then glass bedded into stock. Barrel lies in barrel channel with neutral pressure.
- Magazine holds 4 down
- K&P 24� cut rifled barrel, .705� diameter at muzzle
- Williams extractor
- Trigger pull 2 � lbs, very crisp, can be adjusted higher with trigger adjustment nuts.
- Smooth, uncheckered bolt handle
- Rear sight three folding leaves, one standing, adjustable for windage
- Front sight hooded white bead adjustable for elevation
- Includes Talley bases and one set of Talley QD rings with boxes and instructions
- Includes Winchester logo hard case
- Comes with Custom Shop letter

Price is $2,900 plus actual shipping and insurance. Money order or other certified funds only, please.

Please contact me with any questions. I will deal with interested parties in the order they express interest, but if someone behind you says �I'll take it� then I will ask for a decision to buy or pass within 24 hours. I will have to determine who is "interested", but just asking for more pictures probably won't be enough to qualify.

I can work with a potential buyer about a layaway situation (60-90 days) but would require a non-refundable deposit of 10% down.

Three day inspection. If you don't like the rifle for any reason you may return it within three days of receipt in the same condition received and I will refund the full purchase price, but you would pay for shipping and insurance both ways.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"I will deal with interested parties in the order they express interest..."

I know that may have scared some of you off. You're probably lying awake nights tossing and turning, not knowing how many are ahead of you and worrying over how badly you'd feel to express interest only to have one of the folks ahead of you say the magic words.

Well, calm yourself, my friend, and breathe a little easier as it's still not too late to have the kind of rifle most men would give their right you know what to own. (Or rather their left one, being as how this is a LH rifle.)

Just to keep this fair to all, I've instituted a "take a number" system, just like at the Dept. of Motor Vehicles. The next number in line is 47.

Oh, wait, there's an announcement coming over the speakers right
now...

"Now serving #47...now serving #47..."

So step right up, grab that #47 and the next announcement you'll hear will be "...all seats and trays in the upright position as we make our descent into Johannesburg..."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Back to the top for you guys that are still undecided about what to do with that tax return.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rifle is still for sale.

Some of you got your tax returns since the last bump to top, so out of the goodness of my heart I thought I'd give you one more chance to spend it on something worthwhile like a rifle before the wife finds something frivolous to do with the money.

wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some lefthander -- besides me -- should buy this and pair it with Ngrumba's stock also for sale here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...owflat/Number/2087540/page/5#Post2087540

I know a lot of people -- not just lefties -- salivate for stainless and wood Model 70s. Here's a chance to put together an unusual one.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Apparently witty banter isn't getting this rifle sold, so let's try the economic route.

Price is $2700 plus actual shipping and insurance in the USA. First "I'll take it" gets it.

I would like to sell this rifle as I don't use it and don't foresee using it, but this is as low as I'm going. If it doesn't sell at this price it sits in the closet.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
btt

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bump for a fellow Lefty - these are pretty rare!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Moved to gunbroker.com, auction # 95357096. No longer for sale here.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1eyedmule, 58 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,562
Posts18,453,732
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.