Print Thread
Hop To
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
THIS from the YGTBFKM department.............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jus' doin' wuts bes' fo' da lil chilluns.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Anyone who believes that teachers give a flip about the health, welfare, or education of kids should read this.

Some teachers care but most don't. Since the 2018 Supreme Court decision, teachers are allowed to tell their union to F-off. Most don't.

Teachers' unions are the reason for generations of inner city schools being nothing but holding tanks for prison.

Slavery is supposed to be illegal. Everyone should be given a voucher of so many dollars and allowed to attend any school they (the parents) think they want, for whatever reason.

Charter schools are overwhelmingly popular with blacks. If the Trump campaign were competent, they would hit this issue over and over.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fire 'em.

All.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The president of the NEA said that “they “ needed 1 trillion $.

Apologies if this is a repeat as I was unable to open the link.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
The nea is the number "1" enemy of the United States and has been for 60 years.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Public schools need to go away. It's time to revamp the entire system, now is a golden time to do so.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
But remember, most teachers will work for free for the safety of the children. With any luck, every teacher in that union will be out of work.

Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
there'd be a different tune sung if staying home without pay were the only option.

Bingo!

Most teachers I know would gladly go without pay to keep children safe.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
“Police are a LEADING CAUSE of death and trauma to black people..”

(quoted from the article)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
“Police are a LEADING CAUSE of death and trauma to black people..”

(quoted from the article)

And other blacks,,,not so much, eh ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't agree one iota what you guys say about teachers. My family consists of 4 teachers now retired ,all women and there is no one in such a low paying job that works harder and more hours than they do. My wife and all teachers I have ever know spend a lot of their own money to get their job done and done right. I think this is true of all teachers in Montana. If there is a bad one, they lose their jobs immediately. Also, most the good free things for the underprivileged kids and families are funded and maintained by teachers year round .
Now I will admit I know nothing about inner city kids, but I can see where a teacher can get burned out.
Also, I have known a lot of teachers that just couldn't afford to teach and got higher paying jobs immediately.
My daughter teaches in probably Montana's largest school district and she wouldn't trade it for any other job. My sister in -law just retired from teaching and she still goes and helps out for no pay.

I guess I am stupid enough to believe I am in the majority.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
One would think that a teacher in Los Angeles would know the Pandora’s box they’re opening by defunding the police better than anyone.

My wife and I are watching this crap closely and if the psychos prevail with their lawless, racist agenda I don’t know that we’ll stay down here. At some point, as the protector of the family, I have to do what is best for my family’s safety. I told my wife that for the first time in my life I’m scared for my country, not for myself because I can defend myself, but for my children and their future. Starting over up north wouldn’t be easy but if it insulates my children’s future from the racism and violence that’s swept our nation then it’s worth it. Luckily we’re rural so we have a little more time and space to evaluate the situation.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
WOW
Bitchy DeVos hasn't done [bleep].

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (12344mag, 160user, 1minute, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 71 invisible), 3,145 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,533
Posts18,452,975
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.