Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I thought I was clear enough, but evidently folks are thicker than I thought! grin
What I’m saying is that if Trump were not POTUS, the Deep State wouldn’t have had to use the Covid crap to shut down the booming economy and kill thousands of small businesses.
The Corona Virus scare is nothing but another attempt to overthrow a duly elected President who was never met to be allowed to take office.
Now do you understand, or do I need pictures? confused
7mm

That’s what I understood you were saying

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/12/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! Approximately 0.04% of our population. The sky is falling! If we did that daily, it would take about 2500 days for all of us to die assuming no newborns.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/12/20.

1Minute
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Every now and then he slips up and says something true.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I’m wondering if the OP’s intent has been missed?

in campfire fashion... of course it has...

too many follks never miss the opportunity to nitpick.. they think it makes them smarter than others.. and gives their lives the importance than they'd otherwise never have...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
]
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I’m wondering if the OP’s intent has been missed?

in campfire fashion... of course it has...

too many follks never miss the opportunity to nitpick.. they think it makes them smarter than others.. and gives their lives the importance than they'd otherwise never have...

Yeah, exactly. This is why guys like T Lee and Boggy Creek Ranger, and dozens of others no longer post here.
For you other fellows, maybe brush up on reading comprehension a little. My exact words in the original post were:
“I think for once, ole “Schiff for Brains” is telling the truth.
If they’d have gotten rid of Trump like the Deep State wants, we’d probably never heard of the Corona Virus.”
Maybe if we spent more time talking and less time attacking someone because of what we thought we read, we’d all get along a lot better.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wow! Approximately 0.04% of our population. The sky is falling! If we did that daily, it would take about 2500 days for all of us to die assuming no newborns.

Please, No common sense sir... Pun intended...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I thought I was clear enough, but evidently folks are thicker than I thought! grin
What I’m saying is that if Trump were not POTUS, the Deep State wouldn’t have had to use the Covid crap to shut down the booming economy and kill thousands of small businesses.
The Corona Virus scare is nothing but another attempt to overthrow a duly elected President who was never met to be allowed to take office.
7mm

I thought that was what you meant.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Believe nothing that bug eyed POS says. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
7mm

Which begs the question, what other "deeper" chit would be in with the deep state if he weren't President???

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by javman
Which begs the question, what other "deeper" chit would be in with the deep state if he weren't President???

I’m sure you’ve seen the meme with a picture of Trump that says “they’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m in the way!”
I believe this to be exactly how it is. Trump, at the very least, has upset their plans for 4 to 8 years. But they know that he’s a danger to them, especially if He does some digging and starts tugging some loose strings. He might unravel their whole crooked web!
I believe that the President is working on this, and I’m praying that after he’s re-elected, he’s gonna start serving subpoenas and passing out indictments. I’m also praying for his safety, because I know these people are evil and they’re dangerous.
I hope you fellows are too.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its not in Schiff's DNA to tell the truth.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by javman

I’m sure you’ve seen the meme with a picture of Trump that says “they’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m in the way!”
I believe this to be exactly how it is. Trump, at the very least, has upset their plans for 4 to 8 years. But they know that he’s a danger to them, especially if He does some digging and starts tugging some loose strings. He might unravel their whole crooked web!
I believe that the President is working on this, and I’m praying that after he’s re-elected, he’s gonna start serving subpoenas and passing out indictments. I’m also praying for his safety, because I know these people are evil and they’re dangerous.
I hope you fellows are too.
7mm

From your post to Gods ears! I anxiously await for what you just stated! 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they had gotten rid or Trump they still would be reporting 130,000 death in their effort to discredit Pence.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 1minute

Not to nitpick but it would take 2500 days for us all to die at a rate of 135,000 per day.

At 135,000 deaths every six months it would take about 1250 years to kill all of us, assuming no births or deaths by other causes.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lotta denseness here>

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Adam Schit could not tell the truth even if his scrawny little pencil neck were on the line.
I actually heard him tell the truth a few days ago!!!! Almost had to rerun the video to see if I heard it right.. He said 'there's a 2-tier justice system..........'. Ya THINK?? That's why Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Lerner, Biden, the Clintons, et al are - even after YEARS of so-called 'investigation' are still walking free as a bird today....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
7mm

That's the way I took it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The good news is that nobody is dying from smoking related diseases, obesity related diseases, vaping, hypertension, diabetes, lung cancer, etc, etc, etc...

Damned amazing how ALL of these morbid illnesses dried up and disappeared over the past 4-5 months!

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (219DW, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 1,857 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,182
Posts18,465,649
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.