Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
2021 or 2022 calendar?

Yes.. grin

Sept. 2021 through Dec. 2022.

And I probably wasn't clear before - if you order books or a calendar from the website, the printer will ship directly to you when they print it (5-9 day wait usually, I think). I won't handle it.

When you buy a signed book, it will be a book I've had shipped to my house, and that I will then ship to you.

You were PERFECTLY clear. I am like a kid in a candy store. All I saw was the books are ready to order through the website is up. BINGO order os placed I have hopes for maybe a signature at a later date. I got a phone call from someone asking me if I was into the sauce. He told me it was a 16 month calander. Thank you, Rory, for your diligence.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hey, Rory. I've been busy and keep forgetting to put my order in. I'd like one of each, hard and soft bound. If possible, my signed copies of both of David"s books are 22 and 23. If those numbers are available, I'll take them. If not, what ever you have is good.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Got back from our Yellowstone vacation last night that we had cancelled last year. I’m going to compile all the book number requests today. Should be no problem, Joe.

Stephen, I think we can get you a couple signed copies at some point. grin

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Let be the one to ask....

Where do we send the checks/MO's for ordering?

If we buy through the website, will you know who it is and assign the requested numbers?

Signed copies and price?

Inquiring 24 campers need to know!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I love this place...

Blitz

Happiness is the purpose of Conscious Life
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blitz
Let be the one to ask....

Where do we send the checks/MO's for ordering?
I'll be posting an address tomorrow. Had to get back from a Yellowstone vacation to set up a PO Box, sorry.

If we buy through the website, will you know who it is and assign the requested numbers?
Any books ordered through the website will be unsigned and unnumbered, since those will ship direct from the printer. My bad for not saying that clearly.. I updated the web page.

Signed copies and price?
Paperback - $26.99 + shipping
Hardcover - $33.99 + shipping

Unsigned copies will be $5 less if ordered on the web site.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks.

Just don't want to miss the opportunity!

Besides, having a "pocket reference" when in a gunshop is way better than my memory at this point!

I pity those who don't frequent this forum.

Happiness is the purpose of Conscious Life
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Table of contents, just so folks know what's in the book. Tried to focus on subjects that you'd want to look up when you were in a gun show looking at a gun.

Barrel addresses are one thing I'd have liked to add. They'll be in the 2nd Edition and the larger book hopefully.

[Linked Image from savagefest.net]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone who has my book could copy the barrel addresses and put them loosely in your book.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Good point.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Table of contents, just so folks know what's in the book. Tried to focus on subjects that you'd want to look up when you were in a gun show looking at a gun.

Barrel addresses are one thing I'd have liked to add. They'll be in the 2nd Edition and the larger book hopefully.

Hey Calhoun---Are you saying the 2nd Edition whenever that comes out will contain more info than the current 1st? Anymore info than just the barrel address or will there be alot more 99 info not in the 1st? Just curious!
smile

IC B3

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Savage94C

Hey Calhoun---Are you saying the 2nd Edition whenever that comes out will contain more info than the current 1st? Anymore info than just the barrel address or will there be alot more 99 info not in the 1st? Just curious! smile

For the Pocket Reference, I can't think of any more info to include than maybe the barrel addresses. Just isn't room to add much more and keep it a pocket sized book. I'm sure we'll find a few errors in the book, refine some serial number ranges and date mappings.. but what's there will stay the same as far as I can think of. Also no idea when a 2nd Edition will come out.. depends on how many errors we find, probably. grin
I'd guess a couple years, barring major errors being found. I do plan on providing an errata sheet for the book with corrections that you can slip in.

When I get working on the 2nd book, which will be a larger format.. that one will have more subjects in it. But it won't be a pocket guide you'll carry through a gun show unless you carry it in a backpack. But when I start on the bigger book, and when I finish it are big questions. Surely won't be this year, and even next year would be aggressive.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well there's no icon for a 'thumbs up' to post so I'll just say "Thumbs up", "OK". and "10-4"!!!!! I couldn't wait anyway, will be going a numbered route, still a 'go' for #28, unless someone with David's book has #28 and wants a like numbered book of yours. Will wait a bit, if no request. I'll send a check or POMO which ever you prefer. Sav'94. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't have a record of who got #28. If someone on here got it they need to post it.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,252
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.