-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 165 of 165 1 2 163 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bean breath is no different than any other democrat. EVERYWHERE they go, be it a city, state, country OR Forum they participate in, they turn it into a schithole.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by steve4102
Like Billy sold China Orbital Sciences missile guidance tech in China Gate, the previous biggest US govt scandal Hillary tailored her scandal after. And your dumbassed bro Ron Brown cleared the sale only to be arkansided later in a convenient plane crash. Warren Christopher wouldnt allow the deal to go through so your pos dims transferred the task to Browns dept who allowed it to go through.

Tell us how many billions your bud Billy paid to N Korea not to build nukes. Then how many billions did he pay them not to build ICBMs.

Your buds wanted to rename Houston international Air Port after sucker Brown. The joke in Texas was that they wanted to name the airport Nic Ker International.

Don't forget Uranium One and that Hillary gave China live access to her illegal server.

Yet, here we are years and even decades later and there they are Free as a Bird with $Millions$ of illegally obtained funds to enjoy their golden years.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Get back on the tracks, buddy.

Truth hurts, huh?

Is that why you continually deflect when confronted by the Truth about Trump? Suck it up, buttercup.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Like Billy sold China Orbital Sciences missile guidance tech in China Gate, the previous biggest US govt scandal Hillary tailored her scandal after. And your dumbassed bro Ron Brown cleared the sale only to be arkansided later in a convenient plane crash. Warren Christopher wouldnt allow the deal to go through so your pos dims transferred the task to Browns dept who allowed it to go through.

Tell us how many billions your bud Billy paid to N Korea not to build nukes. Then how many billions did he pay them not to build ICBMs.

Your buds wanted to rename Houston international Air Port after sucker Brown. The joke in Texas was that they wanted to name the airport Nic Ker International.

Don't forget Uranium One and that Hillary gave China live access to her illegal server.

Yet, here we are years and even decades later and there they are Free as a Bird with $Millions$ of illegally obtained funds to enjoy their golden years.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Get back on the tracks, buddy.

Truth hurts, huh?

Is that why you continually deflect when confronted by the Truth about Trump? Suck it up, buttercup.

Is what why?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You and your kind wouldnt know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You believe what fake news tells you to believe and you keep believing it when the lie is exposed.

What is it about 4 separate investigations, 2 years and $40 million and Muellers misfire you cant comprehend?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I think Trump has everybody under his control now. Should be fine from here on out. Putin too, of course. After all, he owns DJT

You mentioned truth earlier and this clearly shows you have no understanding of which you speak.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I quit watching the news half way through this debacle. Give me an update. Did Mueller nail Trump?

hatari Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They have him this time!

They have him on:
collusion
obstruction
illegal influence
bribery
breathing

He's done for!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hatari, it’s amazing how your little thread just keeps chugging along. Like moths to a flame 🔥 the idiot trolls keep coming back for more truth and still can’t understand. I’m usually very careful not to disparage those who have special needs. These asswipes are really making it difficult.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
So the babbling drug addicted Jeff is back to lying again

no one is shocked

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Back from a road trip and I've got the world up my ass as far as work for my shop so I'll try to be brief and to the point here.

First and foremost, there is no outcome here that doesn't result in me eating a big steaming pile of my own shït, so let's just acknowledge that up front. I said I'd own it if I was wrong and I will. In short, anything I said, any insult I tossed out, regarding Trump being guilty of a criminal conspiracy now applies to ME. I will go more specifically into that once we know for sure where things stand, but yes, "you" flat out wiped the floor with me in that regard. You won, I lost. Bad.

The reason I'm hedging slightly is that contrary to what Ack said on the exercise forum- more on that below- we have not seen the Mueller report. We've seen the Barr summary. The line Barr quotes makes it pretty clear he found no criminal conspiracy, hence me owning that, but since we supposedly get to see a redacted full report in a couple short weeks, that's as far as I'm willing to concede things until then. There are several baffling things we KNOW, not from anonymous-sourced WaPo stories or whatever, but from indictments and court documents, that need explained. For instance, we have Trump's campaign manager sending a known Kremlin-linked oligarch internal polling data. I'd like to hear the full story about that, because that reeks to high heaven right on its face. There's a couple more things of that nature, as well. As y'all took great pains to point out, collusion is not a crime! As*I* took great pains to point out, collusion would be pretty fücked-up from a POTUS or his campaign. Anyway, before I eat THAT pile of my own [bleep], I'd like explanations for some known facts, and I'm guessing the full Mueller report will shine light there.

(It's important to realize that high-level prosecutors speak very precisely. The quote Barr pulled said in essence that there was no conspiracy with the Russian STATE. Wiki, for instance, is not the Russian state; yet it was an instrument being used by the Russian state to attack us. Does the paragraph or pages after what Barr pulled, go into that? Trump knew Wiki was aligned with Russia. I'd like to know more there, and my guess- yeah, yeah, yeah, I know- is that there's gonna be some pretty interesting stuff there. So I'm gonna wait the two weeks and see, before I concede that.)

But I'm under no illusions here, generally speaking. At a bare minimum I was purely wrong about a large swath of this, and it's probably gonna be worse than that.

I'm gonna piss "you" off here by pointing out that you were largely wrong too. You were full-throated participants in the purely partisan effort to tear down an honorable American and to a degree, the rule of law itself. ANYONE could see this mess needed looking into. From POTUS on down, everyone involved was lying their fool asses off at every turn. If there's an innocent explanation for that, too, I want to hear it. And I'd hope you would acknowledge, even just internally, that it wasn't just me who went full-retard on this whole thing. You did too. Being "right" doesn't change that any more than it would if I was "right". You guys had this all set up to discredit Mueller, he was the devil incarnate, which makes it pretty ironic that suddenly you are his best buddy... I said I'd accept his findings either way, but my point is, you did not. So a huge swath of what you were presenting as a vast deep state conspiracy turns out to be bullshït. Will you acknowledge THAT? Will you own your own crap, like I am? I'm interested to see what quality of folk I'm dealing with here in that regard. wink

Finally, if you want me to actually see and acknowledge the shït you want me to eat, STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD. I will plonk you into the ignore folder in a heartbeat. Ask Deflave about that. He follows me around like a plaintive little kid begging for my attention and I don't see a word of it. That'll be your fate as well if you go to that thread with this crap. Fair warning. I'll take my medicine HERE, like I said I would, but you go there and screw that thread up, I'll never see another word you type.

And finally finally, this is all GOOD NEWS! Hell, I'd much rather eat a plate of my own shït than have a POTUS in league with an adversary. Anyone who's paid attention to my political views over the years knows that I share at least some of the major planks of Trumpism. I was talking crap about NATO and our global military footprint long ago, right here on this forum, before it was a twinkle in many of your eyes, in fact many of you gave me crap for it. I was preaching a form of economic isolationism then, too. In short, I want this country to be great and with Russian conspiracy off the table I can give my support to the parts of Trump's agenda I do support, and I will, and that actually feels kinda good!

Enjoy the win, you deserve it, and I'll be back once the full report drops, and STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD in the meantime if you ever want me read what you type again. Serious about that, starting now.

IC B3

Page 165 of 165 1 2 163 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,906 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,019
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.