-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sessions is always recusing himself from some investigation that is important. Why is he being paid?

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He's too busy worrying about civil forfeiture and how to legally steal from the citizens to worry about silly stuff like the FBI and Klinton foundation.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RickyD
Why was he confirmed if he was a coward and a traitor?

Because he was a coward and a traitor.

Of course. Trees, meet forest.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari
I'm guessing that he doesn't want to get bogged down in meaningless political mush. If Sessions took the lead on Russia or Hillary, he basically could not do anything else. Sessions is attempting to straighten up the DOJ after Holder and Lerner and re-establish the Rule of Law. Gone unnoticed, for example, Sessions has been to El Salvador attempting to get those tackles helping us with MS 13. Don;t think that curbing urban gang crime wouldn't be great for America. In the long run, it would do more than attempting to prosecute Hillary, which will not happen or if it did there will never be a conviction by a jury with even 1 Lib in it. That would also open the door for the Dems to exact payback when they win back the WH. Want to see them prosecute W. and Trump? Tell me how that is a positive for America? Sessions wants to clean up the DOJ and the Dems would like to see him sidetracked and get nothing productive done.

Yes, the Clintons are a crooked as they come. They need to do time. In America, we let our political enemies ride off into the sunset without revenge. Revenge politics has no end and no rules. I'd rather not go there.

Pssst!

They (our DOJ and Congress) are already investigating President Trump and will hand down indictments very soon.

They will indeed prosecute President Trump and it will not be for Actual crimes against American like the Clintons and the Obamas.

Trump is toast unless he can stop this which hunt.

Trump needs to fire Rosenstein and hire a replacement that will fire Mueller. Since Mueller is right on his tail at this point Trump has nothing to lose.

I'd love to see that happen. Many lieberals would self-detonate.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sessions needs to be fired...period...Clapper has lied under oath, as has Comey, Lynch, Clinton, etc. etc. and no charges of any kind have been pressed....yet a "special prosecutor" is being allowed free reign to investigate any and all of Trumps administration and campaign staff, looking to see IF he can find anything at all he can charge them with...if Trump doesn't fire his stupid ass, sooner or later, Sessions will turn on him.... bigly...

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I keep my horse saddled for the time of my Midnight Ride......

but I haven't figured out whether I should be shouting....

THE DEMOCRATS ARE COMING...THE DEMOCRATS ARE COMING...

or...

THE REPUBLICANS ARE COMING....THE REPUBLICANS ARE COMING....

all one and the same!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Sessions needs to be fired...period...Clapper has lied under oath, as has Comey, Lynch, Clinton, etc. etc. and no charges of any kind have been pressed....yet a "special prosecutor" is being allowed free reign to investigate any and all of Trumps administration and campaign staff, looking to see IF he can find anything at all he can charge them with...if Trump doesn't fire his stupid ass, sooner or later, Sessions will turn on him.... bigly...

To late for that.

He turned on Trump way back in January when he recused himself.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sessions recusing himself from the Russian investigation was the first step to having a special prosecutor. Is this new recusal the first step to having a special prosecutor for Hillary, et al?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The piece off trash certainly is not doing his job. I say fire him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GunReader
Sessions recusing himself from the Russian investigation was the first step to having a special prosecutor. Is this new recusal the first step to having a special prosecutor for Hillary, et al?

Sessions recused himself from prosecuting Hillary and the Clinton Foundation way back in January during his confirmation hearings, Hardly a new recusal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
It's time for Patriots to take action. Only we can drain this sucker

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 43 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.