Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Condolences!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Deepest condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'm sorry to hear this, may he rest in peace. Sincere condolences and deepest sympathies from my family to yours.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My deepest sympathies sir. I'd love to tell you the hurt and the pain goes away quickly, but my dad's been gone 30 years and the coming of deer season still brings heartache and tears. 10 feet tall and bullet proof. That's how every dad should be remembered.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sorry for your loss. Prayers up

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Condolences for you and yours.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SB - can't help but rejoice on your behalf that your dad was so great for you, that you knew and enjoyed him so well, and that you could care for him until the end. Thanks for your excellent report and expression that you experienced the power of prayer in the dealing with his illness. You have my condolences, and belief that you will feel better each ensuing day.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Some of you guys knew that my Pop has been battling cancer for almost 8 years. Yesterday at 4:52 he went to claim his victory prize. I must say he was the sweetest, most humble, kind, loving, helpful and generous person I have even known, that coming from me his son doesnt carry a lot of weight but everybody that knew him says the same thing. He was the best Dad a guy could ever have and always made it known to everybody that he loved them. We were very close, I talked to him on the phone almost everyday and was honored to be his caregiver the last month of his life. I made sure he never seen the inside of a nursing home, something he said would eventually have to happen but I wasn't having it. I miss him terribly already but was blessed to have him as a Dad a mentor and a best friend for 45 years. I'm beyond blessed to have had him so close for so long.
Thank you to those of you who have prayed for him over the years. I know it is part of what extended His time that the doctors where saying he didn't have. I appreciate those prayers, check ups and the friendships you extended to me while I struggled over his sickness. Thank you from the deepest parts of my heart.

His reward will be great as will your's. My sincere condolences for your loss.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My condolences.

Geo

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sorry to hear of your loss! May all of our Thoughts and Prayer comfort You and your Family, at this time. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Prayers sent. You are fortunate to have had such a wonderful man in your life.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My sincere condolences to you and your family. Your fathers’ legacy will live on through you and he will be with you always. God bless.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Thank you for all your kind words,.prayers and well wishes. I spoke at his funeral tonight, something I didn't think I could do but I did it.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Thank you for all your kind words,.prayers and well wishes. I spoke at his funeral tonight, something I didn't think I could do but I did it.

I couldn't at my dads funeral.

LOL
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,847
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.