24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good read, indeed. Best sentence: "Liberals so desperately want us disarmed because they hate that we hold a veto over their Venezuelan dreams."

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yes it is.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The lack of manhood with these sissy, cry baby, drama queens just turns my stomach.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

As a conservative Texican, I often "monitor" any number of the leftist websites. = Starting in the first hours after the Sutherland Springs massacre, I was horrified (but not at all surprised) by the huge number of leftist radicals who APPLAUDED the bloody massacre.. = One "poster", who calls herself "Jennifer 14", said, "Too bad that he didn't get away & kill a lot more of those stupid, gun-toting (vulgar name deleted) Texans." In another of her posts (about 5 minutes later, " she opined that, "- - - - if we kill the (obscenity deleted) Texans, we can replace them with people who will reliably vote the Progressive Democrat Party line."

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Good read, indeed. Best sentence: "Liberals so desperately want us disarmed because they hate that we hold a veto over their Venezuelan dreams."

The rest of the paragraph-

"Liberals so desperately want us disarmed because they hate that we hold a veto over their Venezuelan dreams. But they also want us disarmed because they hate us, and they yearn to break us and humiliate us and make us give in. When you own a weapon and can defend yourself and your rights, you are a citizen. When you do not, you are a subject. Your dignity gnaws at them."

There's some serious meat on that little bone right there.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The rest of the paragraph-

"Liberals so desperately want us disarmed because they hate that we hold a veto over their Venezuelan dreams. But they also want us disarmed because they hate us, and they yearn to break us and humiliate us and make us give in. When you own a weapon and can defend yourself and your rights, you are a citizen. When you do not, you are a subject. Your dignity gnaws at them."

There's some serious meat on that little bone right there.

Yep.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Seriously scathing and spot on.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A very good read and spot on !! !!

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I enjoyed reading it. Thank you

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

As a conservative Texican, I often "monitor" any number of the leftist websites. = Starting in the first hours after the Sutherland Springs massacre, I was horrified (but not at all surprised) by the huge number of leftist radicals who APPLAUDED the bloody massacre.. = One "poster", who calls herself "Jennifer 14", said, "Too bad that he didn't get away & kill a lot more of those stupid, gun-toting (vulgar name deleted) Texans." In another of her posts (about 5 minutes later, " she opined that, "- - - - if we kill the (obscenity deleted) Texans, we can replace them with people who will reliably vote the Progressive Democrat Party line."

yours, satx

And the Left calls us "Haters".

Sax78247, please be careful. There is a lot of toxicity in those sites.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ranger_Green,

AGREED 100% = I read "DU" and the other MORON LEFT sites for the PRECISE reason that I used to read PRAVDA & IZVESTIA in the "bad old days" of the USSR.= To see what the SWORN ENEMIES of LIBERTY were saying.
(PRAVDA was actually more decent & didn't use OBSCENITIES in lieu of commas unlike DU and more HONEST, too, though BOTH were/are COMMUNIST in outlook.)

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
719 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 3,162 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,752
Posts18,401,318
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.