Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by Steelhead
A l .

Plus, it was what like 15 years ago that she was kidnapped? If someone ain't over something after 15 years, fugg'em

Most utterly reprehensible comment I have ever read on this board. Steelhead, were you born an azzhole or did you study for it? Shameful and disgusting.

So you and Fireball agree with being a victim for life? That makes sense, Firenuts IS a victim and you are living at poverty level.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bocefish
A lot of people enjoy the victim role, apparently she isn't one of them. A solid childhood/parents help greatly.

Plus, it was what like 15 years ago that she was kidnapped? If someone ain't over something after 15 years, fugg'em

By that logic, let's see how many vets will be fugged?

You probably voted for Obama if that's how you think.

Sweet Jesus, how many of you are protects of siblings [bleep]? One can either be a victim or they can not. Obviously, as I stated, she is not. It was a compliment to the woman for not letting it define her, which it hasn't. She came out ahead and is prospering. Bad shiet happens to people all the time, it's what we do with it that matters.

She ISN'T a victim, apparently many of you think she should be. You know, like blacks pissed about slavery 175 years ago.

Seems you are with the victim mentality and think it should be otherwise. Your post SMACKS of LIBERAL cocksucking. Does your wife know?

Does ANYONE around here know how to comprehend the written word? My God the bunch of you are some stupid Mother [bleep].

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by SCGunNut

Really? Would you EVER "get over" being raped on a daily basis for 9 solid months, in the wilderness, by a smelly, hairy, disgusting sub-human piece of sh*t who thinks he is the Messiah and threatens to kill you and your entire family while he's doing it? Would YOU be over it if it was you or your daughter? Really?

You can either be a victim or not, your choice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Figures, Manson is dead, and Steelhead sees a career opportunity......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where but the 'fire could we have such a wonderful kick-off to the season of "Peace on Earth, Good Will to Men"?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SCGunNut

Really? Would you EVER "get over" being raped on a daily basis for 9 solid months, in the wilderness, by a smelly, hairy, disgusting sub-human piece of sh*t who thinks he is the Messiah and threatens to kill you and your entire family while he's doing it? Would YOU be over it if it was you or your daughter? Really?

You can either be a victim or not, your choice.

Well dorf she was a victim and no amount of time changes that. It's your unsympathetic comment that betrayed what a pos you are.

It is a shame the damage done to her. Hopefully she can stay strong.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by heavywalker
A lot of people enjoy the victim role, apparently she isn't one of them. A solid childhood/parents help greatly.

From a guy who is obviously still not over being born with a tiny cock.

You didn't hear that from your wife, nor your sister [bleep] brother. Sweet Jesus, you boys are ate up with the inbred.

I hope to God Freddie keeps you away from his kid, you pervert.

Of course I didn’t here it from them, I heard it from your wife.

Your fetish with raping little kids is weird even for a slack jawed phuqck like you. It’s no wonder you couldn’t keep that bus driving gig little too sweet on the kiddos? Jesus your are one stupid mother phuqcker.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

From a guy who is obviously still not over being born with a tiny cock.

You didn't hear that from your wife, nor your sister [bleep] brother. Sweet Jesus, you boys are ate up with the inbred.

I hope to God Freddie keeps you away from his kid, you pervert.

Of course I didn’t here it from them, I heard it from your wife.

Your fetish with raping little kids is weird even for a slack jawed phuqck like you. It’s no wonder you couldn’t keep that bus driving gig little too sweet on the kiddos? Jesus your are one stupid mother phuqcker.

I'm sorry you grew up in a home that considered incest NORMAL, but considering your fuc*ked up brother, it ain't surprising. Go blow yourself, it's as close to a stranger doing it as you will get.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People are confusing two entirely different issues.

Someone being a perpetual victim, has little to do with what one experiences in their life and entirely on how someone is raised. There are plenty of "victims" in every step of the socio-economic ladder.

Being emotionally scarred from a traumatic event or events is common and anyone who has been sexually molested that manages to grow into a reasonably well adjusted adult my hat is off to them. Those that are unable to form normal healthy relationships, there is no shame in that.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Dutch
Figures, Manson is dead, and Steelhead sees a career opportunity......

Sweet, another dumbf*ck. Sweet Jesus, did your dad fuc*k Heavywalker's mom/sister?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Steelhead, I was neutral towards you until this thread. Your tasteless, rude, crude, reprehensible, and utterly disgusting posts here have earned you an IGNORE. Bye.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
People are confusing two entirely different issues.

Someone being a perpetual victim, has little to do with what one experiences in their life and entirely on how someone is raised. There are plenty of "victims" in every step of the socio-economic ladder.

Being emotionally scarred from a traumatic event or events is common and anyone who has been sexually molested that manages to grow into a reasonably well adjusted adult my hat is off to them. Those that are unable to form normal healthy relationships, there is no shame in that.

Very well said.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

255 members (01Foreman400, 257 mag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 2UP, 10Glocks, 31 invisible), 1,341 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,554
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.