Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Maybe you should shoot the guns without wearing out the keyboards. Twist is not my theory at all, it is proven.
Quote by Steelhead, I'd suck a dog's dick..., maybe the dog will teach you something. Steelhead must have experience too.
Ignorance was born with the net.
Will Whitworth explain who V. Ricadel is. He thought I would never see that so he made up a name to keep me out.
My invite is always open, bring your smooth bore rifles or 3" revolvers here and I will have a crew of cameras to to record you.
You proved nothing, you only quote what Whit said So show what a .405 gr .45 does at 50 yards or more and also the 355 in the .44. I care less about 10 yards.
Your lead crown is melting, really made out of Alox, lead is too good for you. I call you JWP JR. I have more choice words but not allowed unless you pay to keep your place.

Nothing that you've spewed about twist rate is proven anywhere but your own mind. I guess you think you're the only one that, "does the work". You operate in a vacuum and fabricate your own reality. Our experience and the Berger twist rate calculator prove you wrong. You have provided no evidence, only poorly formed opinions.

What is the nonsense about smoothbores and 3" guns???

Whit already posted pics of groups shot with the 405's.

I got three inch groups at 100yds with the 355gr. This is what it does at 50yds with a Hunter model that almost always shoots into two distinct clusters. I don't take pictures of every group I shoot so this will have to suffice. Of course, this is the internet, it could be anything. I also get straight line penetration and so far, the only thing that beats it is the 330gr LFN or the copper/bronze solids. I guess I need to order a box of the 405's to shoot out of my FA, with its 1-24" twist, just to shut you up but I suspect that would be a waste of good money.

[Linked Image]

Group shot with the 340gr out of the SRH.

[Linked Image]

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jwp475
Actually Whit and I were testing loads on that day, not sighting in. We used the bullet I designed and made the mold for. Just working loads and I shot this at 50 yards.

Oh my! A picture of a target with a hole in. Wow! +P+.

Yeah Whit asked where the rest were until he seen all were touching. He has never, ever shown that group because he did not shoot it.
Now I will tell you something he never admitted to. He got a .500 S&W to test and could buy at cost. It doubled on him on the NRA range and he took out lights overhead. He was afraid he would be fired. I told him it was an easy fix but he sent the gun back and now S&W agrees and will send free cylinder stop springs. They found I was correct. They called it "shooter error", not true at all.
Sorry Whitworth, maybe you should tell the truth too. Just who knew what the problem was? You never told that story did you? How it is out there for all to see. You sure did not want me to tell the world either. Why don't you show all the pictures of S&W cylinder unlocking and turning backwards? Tell all about your 29 that would not open after heavy bullets peened the rod in the cylinder and I had to beat a chunk of wood and hammer to open the gun. When will truth come out? Why don't you tell the imposters what you learned from me? Mr. John Parker turned you into an enemy. But you have to held to account too. How much should I spill?
CraigC has a hole as does JWP that really fits if they bend far enough.
Who is V. Ricadel? I can go through the book, page by page if you wish but I lent it to a friend so he gets a good laugh. The truth is you push stuff like all gun writers to get free and hunt where all of us can not since you advertise. You dare not say bad about anything. A life of lies. It is when I refused to lie that we parted. I will never aid anyone by telling a lie. You really did use what I said but it was open from me. Just to help. Then you make believe it was your thoughts. I am still your GO FER. You still do not know how bad it was when you called JWP on my range and left me out. I was the stupid GO FER. Carol loved you and your wife but now she asks what happened to you.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
JWP, why don't you go away or get tossed. Is it what you pay to the site?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Actually Whit and I were testing loads on that day, not sighting in. We used the bullet I designed and made the mold for. Just working loads and I shot this at 50 yards.

Oh my! A picture of a target with a hole in. Wow! +P+.

Yeah Whit asked where the rest were until he seen all were touching. He has never, ever shown that group because he did not shoot it.
Now I will tell you something he never admitted to. He got a .500 S&W to test and could buy at cost. It doubled on him on the NRA range and he took out lights overhead. He was afraid he would be fired. I told him it was an easy fix but he sent the gun back and now S&W agrees and will send free cylinder stop springs. They found I was correct. They called it "shooter error", not true at all.
Sorry Whitworth, maybe you should tell the truth too. Just who knew what the problem was? You never told that story did you? How it is out there for all to see. You sure did not want me to tell the world either. Why don't you show all the pictures of S&W cylinder unlocking and turning backwards? Tell all about your 29 that would not open after heavy bullets peened the rod in the cylinder and I had to beat a chunk of wood and hammer to open the gun. When will truth come out? Why don't you tell the imposters what you learned from me? Mr. John Parker turned you into an enemy. But you have to held to account too. How much should I spill?
CraigC has a hole as does JWP that really fits if they bend far enough.
Who is V. Ricadel? I can go through the book, page by page if you wish but I lent it to a friend so he gets a good laugh. The truth is you push stuff like all gun writers to get free and hunt where all of us can not since you advertise. You dare not say bad about anything. A life of lies. It is when I refused to lie that we parted. I will never aid anyone by telling a lie. You really did use what I said but it was open from me. Just to help. Then you make believe it was your thoughts. I am still your GO FER. You still do not know how bad it was when you called JWP on my range and left me out. I was the stupid GO FER. Carol loved you and your wife but now she asks what happened to you.

Why bring whit into this you retard? You are seriously unhinged. I know its all a conspiracy against you and your massive book of knowledge that you have stored through all your years of testing. You really should stop. Have someone read your posts back to you. It may help you understand how far you have fallen off the deep end. Or it wont.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What the hell are you rambling on about? Same ole, same ole. Someone posts evidence that contradicts your nonsense and you ignore it while going on an unrelated rant.

Just to clarify, I was kicking your ass on SingleActions and WDIL before ever having any contact with Whit. Actually, it's because of what YOU posted, betraying the trust of your supposed friend, that I even contacted him. There's no collusion here, you have several people independently calling you out on your nonsense. No one is taking up for you. It's not personal but some folks feel compelled to respond when they see such misinformation posted as fact.

Why don't you start your own thread about your man-crush on Whit?

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Whit was a good friend and was welcome all the the time. I proved him wrong but JWP stepped in. Where were you on the SA site? You never kicked my ass. My beef on the SA site was Taffin and the Freedom revolvers. You were not there.
I was invited to We Deal In Lead and was a moderator. and you were not allowed in. My friend Jay Gibson even made my own forum. He died and things changed to keep the site running. Went to Triggernometry but it is gone now. You were never on WDIL, That was Jay Gibson's site. JWP tried to sneak in and was tossed. You lie as much as JWP. If anyone believes you they shoot a cork gun.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Whit was a good friend and was welcome all the the time. I proved him wrong but JWP stepped in. Where were you on the SA site? You never kicked my ass. My beef on the SA site was Taffin and the Freedom revolvers. You were not there.
I was invited to We Deal In Lead and was a moderator. and you were not allowed in. My friend Jay Gibson even made my own forum. He died and things changed to keep the site running. Went to Triggernometry but it is gone now. You were never on WDIL, That was Jay Gibson's site. JWP tried to sneak in and was tossed. You lie as much as JWP. If anyone believes you they shoot a cork gun.

Dumbass, we went round and round with you on SA.com, where I've been since the beginning. I was a moderator on WDIL and left because Jay was drinking your Kool Aid. I was even invited back after Jay threw his tantrum and left. Are you senile too???

All of which has NOTHING to do with this thread!!!!!!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Maybe you should shoot the guns without wearing out the keyboards. Twist is not my theory at all, it is proven.
Quote by Steelhead, I'd suck a dog's dick..., maybe the dog will teach you something. Steelhead must have experience too.
Ignorance was born with the net.
Will Whitworth explain who V. Ricadel is. He thought I would never see that so he made up a name to keep me out.
My invite is always open, bring your smooth bore rifles or 3" revolvers here and I will have a crew of cameras to to record you.
You proved nothing, you only quote what Whit said So show what a .405 gr .45 does at 50 yards or more and also the 355 in the .44. I care less about 10 yards.
Your lead crown is melting, really made out of Alox, lead is too good for you. I call you JWP JR. I have more choice words but not allowed unless you pay to keep your place.

Are you still pissed that Craig's wife found black cock before your [bleep] of a wife?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 3,363 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,332
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.