Jeff Barry Appointed Director of Sales
and Marketing for Kent® Cartridge
January 18, 2018
Kent® Cartridge has announced the addition of Jeff Barry as Director of Sales and Marketing.

Barry brings over 14 years of experience from his former position at Cabela's, including category manager responsibilities for shooting accessories and gun storage. He also served as an assistant buyer for ammunition.

"Jeff is a great addition to the Kent team," says Alan Corzine, President and COO of Kent Cartridge. "His experience in marketing and selling in the outdoor industry will be a huge asset. He is young and enthusiastic and already making a big difference at Kent."

"I've been familiar with Kent and its products for many years," says Barry. "I believe in the Kent brand and the exciting changes that are going on at the company. I'm looking forward to working with our sales, distribution and marketing networks to grow the Kent business."                

Founded in 1997, Kent® Cartridge produces a line of high-quality shotshells for hunters and competitive shooters, including Bismuth Non-Toxic, Silversteel®, Tealsteel®, Fasteel®, Elite Target, Diamond Dove, Steel Dove, First Dove, Fast Lead®, Ultimate® Turkey, ProTrial® Field Blanks, Tungsten Matrix®, and Elite Bio-Fiber

For more information, visit the Kent Cartridge web site at www.kentgamebore.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kentcartridge.
Media Contact: Kevin Howard [email protected]
Ph: 573.898.3422 Cell: 314.406.6501